Here you will find information, images, videos and downloads for the Back To The Future mod for GTA: Vice City.
Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.
Some of the Features that will be in Back to the Future: Hill Valley are:
- 5 different eras of Hill Valley: 1885, 1955, 1985, Alternative 1985, and 2015.
- New Vehicles to correspond to the different times
- New Peds to correspond to the different times
- Spontaneous and Instant Time Travel
- New effects and sounds to accompany the time travel sequences
- Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
- Custom Radio Stations
- Reenactments of scenes from the films.
- A Remote Controlled Delorean
- Doc's Time Train
Enjoy your visit.
See you in the Future....or the Past
0.1.4.4 – February 04 2022
Maintenance release to address compatibility issues running the mod under Windows 10.
• Incorporates latest source code release to installer (Nov 05 2010)
• Added Silent’s ASI Loader v1.3
• Added Silent Patch v1.1 for GTA SA
• Added Open Limit Adjuster v1.5.8
Back to the Future SA Mini Mod 0.1.4.4 - Main Releases - Back To The Future: Hill Valley (bttfhillvalley.co.uk)
time machine garage
Cutscene/instant time travel
Plutonium and trash refuel
hook and license plates
Hill valley courthouse square
flying time travel
what's not included
clock tower run?
hover mode has glitches
time circuits cannot turn off once turned on
refuel/add hook: shoot
bttf2 hover: radio and brake
time circuits on :handbrake + horn
time circuits next number: handbrake + left
time circuits advance right: handbrake + right
change time travel mode: handbrake + radio
activate rc :sprint + punch
exit rc: Shoot
!!warning!! !!PRESSING EXIT VEHICLE WILL DELETE THE CAR!!
garage exit: exit vehicle
garage next delorean: left or right
garage bttf1 hook options: gas or brake
We've been dragged kicking and screaming into 2019, and to get with the modern times we have updated our social media presence.
You can now find us at the following locations (click the logos to be taken there automatically):
Please like and subscribe to the different streams and all that good stuff.
See you in the future!