Here you will find information, images, videos and downloads for the Back To The Future mod for GTA: Vice City.
Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.
Some of the Features that will be in Back to the Future: Hill Valley are:
- 5 different eras of Hill Valley: 1885, 1955, 1985, Alternative 1985, and 2015.
- New Vehicles to correspond to the different times
- New Peds to correspond to the different times
- Spontaneous and Instant Time Travel
- New effects and sounds to accompany the time travel sequences
- Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
- Custom Radio Stations
- Reenactments of scenes from the films.
- A Remote Controlled Delorean
- Doc's Time Train
If you need to contact us, our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your visit.
See you in the Future....or the Past
We've been dragged kicking and screaming into 2019, and to get with the modern times we have updated our social media presence.
You can now find us at the following locations (click the logos to be taken there automatically):
Please like and subscribe to the different streams and all that good stuff.
See you in the future!
Hey guys been a while since we made a release hasn't it, well good news!
0.2f R2 has been released you can find the download here:
Whats been included in R2?
- Revamped map
- Animations for things like RC mode, Refueling
- New Stainless steel textures for the deloreans
- Tons of new bugs and possibly some fixed who knows...
- Work on the hud and new digital font!
- Removal of vice city to make room for the new map and future map redesign
- More time changing areas
Want to talk about all things BTTF Hill Valley and join the 300 members already on discord?
Visit here! https://discord.gg/gdTTHkE
fixed broken link*