Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

The Lost and Damned Unlocked

TheLostandDamnedUnlockedLogo.png

Features:

Makes Niko as Johnny (Biker Jacket replaces the Sand Jacket in the Russian Shop, Johnny's

Jeans are replaced with the Jeans from the Russian Shop, and also Johnny's Leather Jacket

will be replaced by the Biker Jacket that you got from Gerry McReary's mission)

Johnny's Leather Jacket (Replaces the Biker Jacket)

2 Sets of Fingerless Gloves are also included with this mod (2 sets are normal leather gloves and a very stylish Biker glove)

DLC Bikes (Names as follows: Angel, Deamon, Diablous, Hexer, Lycan, Nightblade, Revenant,

Wolfsbane)

100% Complete Save Game

DLC Weapon Icons (Pistol, Uzi, Grenade, AK47)

New Weapon Textures

New Loading Screen (They are crap but it'll do for now, because my photoshop isn't as good)

I'll clean the topic up when I'm finished, just gotta do the Weapon textres and it's done. Screens are coming soon

Credits:

pinky (data folder and Spawn locations Info)

aru (SparkIV)

blazer30uk (Finding/unlocking the DLC Bikes)

Simkas (Johnny Klebitz)

NOTE: That some of the DLC files were actually left over and were accidentally left in IV PC, I suppose that it would be possible to get them, so I put my head to it and got it, but... the leather jacket, 1 of the fingerless gloves and weapon textures were made by me. Yes, I did get permission from the people that are all up above!

Guest Gameznerd

looks cool. I wish I had GTA IV But my pc wouldn't even handle 1fps XD oh well. I just Wait for my new computer :P

Sign in to follow this