:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
WikeOfBE

An Apology by STexturer

Hello, guys!

Some of you may not remember me, but some of you might know me as STexturer (a stupid name in which S is short for Serbia and "texturer" is pretty much self explanatory). I was on this forum back in 2011. I was a kid who thought he was a computer wizard just because he knew how to make a web browser in Visual Basic and pull a few (terrible) lines in MSPaint. A kid who would rage over not being accepted in Mod Team. And now I'd like to apologize for all the inconvenience that I caused on this forum. To all the admins, moderators, people I insulted and people whose content I took and called it my own. I am still waiting for 0.2f version of this mod and you guys have my full support. I hope you will accept me on this forum again.

Sorry for the long and, maybe even, weird post :)

Vasilije Rakić a.k.a STexturer

• Like 2

Some of you may not remember me

impossible to forget

(a stupid name in which S is short for Serbia and "texturer" is pretty much self explanatory).

I never even thought to ask why

I'd like to apologize for all the inconvenience that I caused on this forum. To all the admins, moderators, ponies I insulted and ponies whose content I took and called it my own. I am still waiting for 0.2f version of this mod and you stallions have my full support. I hope you will accept me on this forum again.

Sorry for the long and, maybe even, weird post :)

Vasilije Rakić a.k.a STexturer

You were a child, children do dumb things, we all knew you'd grow up and eventually come back or forget about the site.

I'm proud of you.

Edited by ~Leaf~
  • Like 3

I was so scared to read this.. q:

But you seem to know better now how to not behave.

There is no smart person out there who didn't made mistakes, since that's what we learn the most from.

That was a brave move. Welcome back WikeOfBE.

• Like 1

We are very forgiving (sometimes too forgiving) but as long as you stay out of trouble, WELCOME BACK.

* I do not speak for the rest of the team *

• Like 1

That's a bad comparison. How to forgive an imaginative character? Not that Hitler didn't exist, but he just played a role.

In one of the worst plays ever, though.

Anyway, forgivingness will, at least, provide a chance to make the bad guy refine himself.

To not forgive has, almost certainly, the opposite effect.

f**k for Peace!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this