:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
AlPepp

Am I Cursed ?

Hi, I wonder if I'am cursed and damed to never ever play BtF VC ????

Or I'm just doing something wrong. For about one or two years I'm trying to get the mod running. First the old one - now the Version 2.

The best thing was - now - with the second mod, that I have the Deloreen, driving to the carshop at the airport, fix the car (no doc Emed ever is there) - drive the the trasharea to get the Pluto ium, fill the Deloreen, get in the car and then ..... it freezes !!!! Grrrrr !

One thing else ..... there isn't a red counter on the corner, how fast I am driving, nor is there a date.

Help me, obi wan, youre my only hope..... or everone else who ever got this wonderfull car to fly.

Greetings

See you in the furture !

Hi, I wonder if I'am cursed and damed to never ever play BtF VC ????

Or I'm just doing something wrong. For about one or two years I'm trying to get the mod running. First the old one - now the Version 2.

The best thing was - now - with the second mod, that I have the Deloreen, driving to the carshop at the airport, fix the car (no doc Emed ever is there) - drive the the trasharea to get the Pluto ium, fill the Deloreen, get in the car and then ..... it freezes !!!! Grrrrr !

One thing else ..... there isn't a red counter on the corner, how fast I am driving, nor is there a date.

Help me, obi wan, youre my only hope..... or everone else who ever got this wonderfull car to fly.

Greetings

See you in the furture !

This is not a support forum. You must post in off topic. I cannot help you here.

You are not cursed (you were joking, right?)

There could be a number of reasons, both software and hardware, why this could happen. 0.2e causes problems for almost everyone.

I solely play and mod BTTFSA now. It's much more stable.

I think the mod might not have installed right, or you wouldn't have been getting the glitches you mentioned.

There are a bunch of common fixes on here and on the web.

One is: If you are running Windows 7 or Vista:

Did you run as administrator? To check, go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\ if 64-bit or

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\ if 32-bit

You might have to show all hidden files and folders

If you see a Rockstar Games folder in there, delete it and re-install as administrator.

See what you come up with.

Good Luck!

Edited by TranceLikeState