Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Minecraft accounts stolen!

I'm sorry you don't like the game, I Thinkt you never liked it because you think its a bunch of blocks, well its not, its survival game

Edited by TheCoolest2

who says they depend on it? they play it for fun not their sole sence of entertainment.

edit: and the only reason i don't play that is because it reminds me of legos , but i have no problem with them playing it its still fun to see what they create

Edited by Rave

I wasn't saying that the people who play online games depend on it. I meant that I myself have a habit of getting hooked on games, especially ones that have social abilities. btw I didn't say I liked how the game look or anything like that, I just felt that I'd lose my life to it, the same way 2 hours of each day I live goes to the forums.

so you feel that because you can't get off the computer and do something you have to take it out on the members of this forum?

Ok let's not flame and get back on topic :D

As Orcgon said

Now to kill hackerS...

Lol

@Jen I don't know I feel lime people are gonna start flaming, just a feeling :P

I was thinking of making a topic for minecraft creations or people servers but idk may seem useless to others

no not at all, in fact I have an addictive personality. So I keep my self away from them because I don't want to have to depend on an online game for entertainment.

Accurately speaking, it's a game bought online. There's rarely any modern game that doesn't have multi-player, so "online game" nowadays would be preferring to multi-player only or massive multi-player games. So far, the multi-player mode of Minecraft is far from half-finished. :P

This stolen Minecraft account scenario is nothing too different from a Steam account getting hacked along with your bucks worth of games...except Minecraft is just one game and it can be fixed by saving a more secured password. I say this is nothing worse than Steam.

I can imagine Minecraft not also running smoothly in your PC, knowing each of the randomly generated worlds is more than twice larger than San Andreas.

He was referring to Garry's Mod and not MC ;).

The point I was going for is that GMod is, just like Minecraft, an open world sandbox game with no set aim. RG didn't yet say if he does or doesn't like it. If he had said no, I'd see that he probably just doesn't like the game genre.

I changed topic title/description to not be all upper case.

Sign in to follow this