Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN007

My BTTF: Hill Valley YouTube Videos

I've gotten a new computer and have begun recording my Back To The Future: Hill Valley Gameplay using Fraps and Compiling them using Vegas and uploading them to my Youtube Account

The Series Will be just about

Random Fun

Epic Fail Segments

Anything Else I Can Think Of

I Hope People Will Watch and rate and make comments, but most importantly..... enjoy them

Look for them on my YouTube Channel JOHNODOYLE007

How old are you? I only ask this because your vids aren't really anything new or exciting with the mod. If you're showing 0.2e try to have something worth showing, because a lot of the stuff you showed in your vids have been shown countless times. You also don't have to take my word for it, just look at the over 100 vids made of 2e showing it's features and fails/glitches with this version of the mod that has been out for 2 to almost 3 years. And if you need me to tell you my age, I'll say straight out. I'm 15.

Thats not nice :(

But ya I agree theres a lot of stuff like that I never know what video to make with the mod besides my reanactments :P

Like how Mr. Kocher said, try something original. Show the mod with a special map mod, show off you own customizations to the game (I might do that actually), do anything that hasn't been done in other videos.

Actually today I've been thinking of doing a video with Master Chief in it with Microsoft Sam, at least something to try.

Thats not nice

well of course I don't mean what I said in a disrespectful way, I was just saying it as advice and trying not to be rude.

Sign in to follow this