Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Ideas of what you'd buy on the internet

Hello everyone, I'm starting this topic to ask for a list of things I could maybe sell for my upcoming online business. No this is not another one of my, what I like to call "joke threads", which btw when I come to think of it, I have to many. This is a serious thread asking for ideas on what products would be good to sell. So please share some ideas.

One thing, are you fishing a science fiction forum for product ideas that you may steal from us to gain profit?

Step 1. Ask others for ideas.

Step 2. Sell ideas without crediting helpers.

Step 3. Profits!

Repeat Steps 1-3 for infinite monies!

Just think I might add that here.

How about an adult stroller?

Edited by the1upDude

I think your a little to serious about this. I just wanted to know what sells so that when i start selling, I can provide a good product. this has nothing to do with stealing ideas.

"It's the internet anything you say will and can be taken seriously" from RG

That's not how I said it, therefore, not my quote :P

I also don't really understand what are you trying to achieve here. If you have a bunch of stuff you don't need, just put it all on eBay, isn't it how it works?

no, I'm afraid it works differently I just want to know whats a good product to sell. btw if that's not how you said it then how did you say it exactly?

Ok, let me put it this way. If you guys were to go online to shop on ebay, what would you buy?

What we want to buy. I personally am not the kind that goes on eBay and only decides what to buy and what not.

hmmm well thanks for the answers. I can't say I didn't try. I win though. This topic is :locked: