Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Superluis

My Forum Advace For New Members

Hi,here are 10 things for new users to learn and also how they should be treated while new.

------------------

New Members

------------------

1. Capitalize only importent words and the first letter in a sentence,you don't it's annoying,and you probely won't be liked.

2. If someone says no,don't keep asking,or you'll be banned or something.

3. If something made for the mod is finished,and it is not going to be realesed yet,don't keep asking it to be e-mailed to you.

4. Don't start fight's with other members,please we hate those.

5. Please be respectful.

6. Listen to what your told,ingore bossy members.

7. This is probely importent for these days,if a member calls you "nerdman",it's more of a trial,"nerdman"is this old member everyone hates,try ingoring people when it happens.

8. No Insults.

9. Put space after commas

10. Don't think you can do anything you want here, if you think that, and then act that way,you'll be warned(5 warning's leads to be banned.)

Also new members have rights,they haved to be treated nicely,you are only a new member for 8 Days after you register(this includes the day you register.)

-------------------

To Old Members

-------------------

1. Treat new members with respect,their new,they don't know much.

2. Stop critizing people as being"nerdman",not everyone is him,their are 4 Billion People on earth,3 Billion have been on a Computer,and 5 Million are BTTF fans,so chill.

3. No insults to new members.

---------------------------------------------------

This is what you need to know.

Edited by Superluis

-------------------

To Old Members

-------------------

1. Treat new members with respect,their new,they don't know much.

2. Stop critizing people as being"nerdman",not everyone is him,their are 4 Billion People on earth,3 Billion have been on a Computer,and 5 Million are BTTF fans,so chill.

3. No insults to new members.

You're dreaming.

And BTW there is like 6.7 Billion people not 4 Billion...

Oh, but new members don't know much,they need respect.

Well, IDC what you say, I'm not following those "rules"

Their not rules, but advace, if you don't want to, im not stopping you, go ahead.

What the hell is advace?

advice*

Thank you,Advice.

Now Great Saiyaman, if you don't want to do it,then you don't, I don't control you, your parent may, but never me, im just a friend(or just a member), you life, your destiny.

Thank you,Advice.

Now Great Saiyaman, if you don't want to do it,then you don't, I don't control you, your parent may, but never me, im just a friend(or just a member), you life, your destiny.

Follow your own advice and put a space after commas.

Not pointing any fingers, but... lol luis, your nerdman.

New people don't come on the board randomly telling other newbies what to do when it comes to commas and capitalization, besides, you type like him.

lol at me posting in an already closed topic so no one can reply. :P

Not trying to be a "Great Saiyaman" but you've aroused my suspicion you new person you. <_<