Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luikseer

Facebook Video Game

Telltale Games has made a Facebook Game that is Back to the Future themed. It's called, "Back To The Future: Blitz Through Time". If this information has already been posted, then let me know... In a nice way if you could... Statler, you're a douche.

But the game is basically BeJeweled. Except you have to match the "Molecules" super frakking fast or you run out of time. Once you do enough matches in a row, you will "hit" 88mph and the background will change. to either 2015, or 1885. Special connections, give you special destruction of molecule abilities... It's really rather fun. Here's the link... click here

My High Score is: 148,900... Believe me, I have NO FRAKKING CLUE how it got so high...

Look I did a search... I couldn't find any topics related to this... So either contact an admin to close the topic, Post your high score in a show of camaraderie, or shut your face...

Pretty cool! And a little hard starting to get a hang of it

Jesus this game was announced like 2 months ago.

Stop posting late s**t.

Well, if you took the time to read his post, you would know that this is not about Telltale's BTTF: The Game. It is about a Facebook BTTF-themed mini-game to promote the release of said game. If you knew that it was about the Facebook game, then you need to get your facts straight; this game has only been out for 2 weeks.

FAIL!

This game is very intresting

If people want to see it before playing heres a vid

Sign in to follow this