Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
carloscarlin

International music taste

Since you don't live in Argentina or have heard of argentinian music, I would like you to listen to a couple of songs that I like, and tell me if you like it or not.

Just listen and coment. In a mature way.

I'm more a Rock/Heavy Metal guy. Those are nice but, I don't know if it makes any sense, sounds too "Pop" for me.

Coming from Argentina, Rata Blanca FTW (I know the special effects are the most cheesiest of all, but I don't care :lol:):

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />

And, of course, the undescribable genius of Les Luthiers (understanding Spanish is a MUST for the video, mostly because Les Luthiers is conformed by luthier-and-musician humorists; so, the dialog and lyrics are as important as the music):

I'll post mexican music when some good music group comes to my mind.

okay so im gonna guess this topic is for our countries native music, and you americans and brits dont count because everybody has heard it already?

sweet

i actually liket all three of those videos, couldnt understand the lyrics of course but certainly liked the style and music. didnt watch the fourth coz of the needing to understand spanish thing.

heres a couple of classic New Zealand songs. prettymuch everyone over here loves this stuff.

now when i say classic i mean theyr from the late 70s early 80s so its pretty imbedded in the culture considering how famous they got and how small the country is.

Sign in to follow this