Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

San Andreas loading problem

I have a problem about the game loading.

It does load and stuff, but the models in the map have this tendency to load, unload, then load again. Also, models in the distance don't load at all unless I go near them. I'm betting it's the gta3.img, so I'm going to replace it with my bro's later hoping it would work, but I wanna be sure what problem this is.

I have this problem when playing a new game or loading a saved one, or having CLEO or not. Any ideas?

Post a link to the limit ajuster Plz, All the ones I found are cleo based and create more problems.

And Angelo, I had that problem before And the only way I got a roung it was to do a fresh install. I don't know what it is, but I find the game becomes slightly corrupted over long periods of time, and won't load normaly <_<

Edited by Orgcon

And Angelo, I had that problem before And the only way I got a roung it was to do a fresh install. I don't know what it is, but I find the game becomes slightly corrupted over long periods of time, and won't load normaly <_<

Have you tried modding it when before it became "corrupted"?

No, I always keep an unmodded install on the C drive, just incase I make a mistake modding the install on the D drive so I dont have to reinstall. And I can copy files from it as a Backup.

But overtime, (maybe due to the lack of use) it seems to corrupt slightly, I think its just normal HDD degradation cause they're not very stable. ;)

JESUS that site has a lot of popups, it rivals MediaFire XD

Cheers :P

EDIT: This is the one I already had, what I want really is one that directly edits the exe like the one Steve M made for VC, this one conflicks with ENB series :( Cause the .dll librarys are slightly different

Edited by Orgcon

But overtime, (maybe due to the lack of use) it seems to corrupt slightly, I think its just normal HDD degradation cause they're not very stable. ;)

I know about the HDD degradation, but this is the first time I've experienced this when I started to pile up the gta3.img with HD textures and extra models, and the other games are fine (I have a separate HDD for games; also a separate HD for non-game programs and another for music, and another for backup, and I don't play games that much so the HDD doesn't wear out that much).

Just fixed the issue. But not by fresh install -- I recalled installing an HD texture mod. Just replaced the files with the original, along with the gta3.img, then everything went back to normal. :D

I've been installing mods since, having nothing else fun to do other than modding (yup, as weird as it sounds, modding for me is FUN). When I started to install that HD texture mod, everything screwed up, explaining the whole loading problem. So far, I made 3 CLEO scripts, edited 4+ scripts I downloaded from the net, and turned the game to a "Hanc**k" or "Heroes" game (with fan-made Hanc**k textures). :lol:

Among the CLEO scripts I made/edited, the best one so far is a side-story I made where it is explained that CJ and a friend, "Matt Addison", were once test subjects in a Zombotech experiment to test their "Z-virus", a DNA-altering virus that "force-triggers" evolution. He goes to battle his fellow-mutant friend, who is taking revenge against CJ for leaving him in Zombotech for 10+ years, and killing him would disable ALL of CJ's special abilities because in the side-story the Z-virus must work in pairs and in close proximity to each other in order to work at all (it's variant A for CJ and variant B for Matt).

I gave Matt, or "Nemesis", better shape-shifting ability than CJ's so he can reshape his weapon to ANYTHING ELSE he likes, as well as "god health" (Master Spark mod alone can't kill him that easy). One funny thing about it is that when CJ shape-shifts to another person, a hobo or a cop, before killing Matt, he's stuck on that form without having to change back.

Anyone here still messing around GTA: San Andreas with CLEO mods?

HELL YEAH! I used to have the king kong mod with lots of extra cleos including the SAminimod with airforce weapons. KK throws cars at you and can kill you in one swoop, but I found out if I hover above him while dropping bombs from the BTTF2 del I can kill him pretty easily! But it got boring after a while :P

I kinda have a Star Wars thing going on now, I use the Superman cleo like force jumping and the gravity gun cleo with the weapon removed as force telekinesis XD plus when the police come they attack you with light sabers but with the Katana animation instead of the nitestick one XD

We need to make another 'Cleo List' thread, so that we can share all the good cleos with ppl.

Edited by Orgcon

Sign in to follow this