Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Luis

Star Wars:Path of the Jedi,A mod for GTA SA

Hello,now this topic is about an Idea for a mod,which would be cool,I of course don't know much about making a mod,but I know alot about star wars,now I would love to see this mod made.

Star Wars:Path of the Jedi

A Mod for GTA SA

Features:

#1. Space Ships,Peds,Vehicles,And More from Star Wars.

#2. 5 Planet's Available. Coruscant,Tatooine,Kashyyakk,Yavin IV,and Ren Var.

#3. A New star wars like HUD.

#4. Lightsabers and The Force.

#5. A new Upgraded Menu.

And Much More.

Story:Path Of The Jedi takes you on the Journey of a Jedi Padawan from The Last Days of the Old Republic,to the Rise Of The Empire,and finally to a final battle with Darth Vader on Tatooine. This Jedi Padawan, Ballan Jezwin is the main character in this Mod.

Mapping Idea:Now for the map,It will basicly be space,but now you will have planets,they are Coruscant,Tatooine,Kashyyakk,Yavin IV,and Ren Var,You can go in a spaceship,and fly out of the planet,now you then should press H in Space,not in planet,to open the lightspeed menu,showing all 5 planets,now select the one you want to go lightspeed,and end up in space near the planet.

Great.... An idea for a mod from a guy who will probably expect everyone else to do it for him.

Well I can't mod.

man it wee weees me off when people expect others to make mods for them.......

dont come here looking for a mod team untill you can actually make most of it yourself

Sign in to follow this