Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

No More Heroes

The game that spoofs everything, lol, appaerantly even got in a small BTTF cameo towards the last 10 seconds of the game.

*SPOILERS!*

When you view the true ending of the game, and the credits roll after Travis and Henry (your twin brother) have been fighting, Silvia comes out and says "i know, too bad their won't be a sequel!" but then BTTF esque music plays and a To Be Continued pops onto the screen, exact font and everything. It made me lolshout.

The amount of make like a tree, and get outta here this game copies, Star Wars, Terminator, Back to the Future, lolz, i'm surprised they didn't get sued. XD

Here's the video if you want to watch.

*SPOILERS END HERE*

The whole movie's pretty good, lol, but the BTTF cameo is at like 8:18 ish.

Edited by TWG

You won't get sued if you are making jokes on stuff. You're allowed to parody stuff even if it has copyrights. That's how SNL and Mad TV work.

ya true, but its just like...did you see the video? It looked REALLY close to BTTF.

I've played and finished No More Heroes before on the Wii of a friend of mine. The game was epic, though I never unlocked that ending before.

Did you unlock the final beam sword and fight Henry, Angelo?

Yup.

The final boss battle was a bit hard, especially when Henry goes to make that instant kill move where he stabs you with his beam sword, tosses you to the air, and other crap that happens after that which bugs me more than anything else in that battle.

Also I remember unlocking the Bitter difficulty setting after finishing the game. I haven't tried it yet, and I don't think I will in the future, unless I go buy my own Wii and my own copy of the game or we are invited to his house again (which I doubt we would be).

Yup.

The final boss battle was a bit hard, especially when Henry goes to make that instant kill move where he stabs you with his beam sword, tosses you to the air, and other crap that happens after that which bugs me more than anything else in that battle.

Also I remember unlocking the Bitter difficulty setting after finishing the game. I haven't tried it yet, and I don't think I will in the future, unless I go buy my own Wii and my own copy of the game or we are invited to his house again (which I doubt we would be).

I didn't give him an opening for that insta-kill move you're talking about. :P

I hear in Bitter mode it takes like, 200 hits to kill him.

I didn't give him an opening for that insta-kill move you're talking about. :P

I say so because I repeat that battle more often after finishing the game. It's one of the epic battles I've played in video games (but not among the most epic, this battle sorta lacks something), and fortunately I made a save before that certain battle.

Also, I play the second hardest difficulty, the one before Bitter. :P

Sign in to follow this