:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

WeffRiddles

http://www.weffriddles.com

Has anyone seen or played this game? I tried playing the game all over again, I'm now already at level 31 or higher (Batch 2, in short). Previously I was in around level 56 unfortunately I can no longer remember the name of the page or the answer to level 55 which would lead me to 56.

For hints, go here: http://s11.invisionfree.com/weffriddles/

The website at www.weffriddles.com contains elements from the site 84.244.138.55, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the AVG Safe Browsing diagnostic page for 84.244.138.55.

Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

THE POWER OF AVG FREE!

No offense but I lol'd when I saw edfake's post.

WeffRiddles is a COMPLETELY SAFE site. I have my AVG Free opened all the time too, though I never got that message. It means there might be something wrong with your own computer or your anti-virus is simply failing on you.

Speaking of which, there are some viruses that when already installed uses links to install more of its variants and probably some other parts of itself that is needed to use your computer to "host" itself to other computers. These links include sites that you don't usually go to, or you haven't gone to yet. The virus fools both the browser and the user that you're going to the right site when in reality the browser is really going someplace else and the one you're seeing in the address bar is nothing but a mask. Even if you clicked the correct link of the site in another site, the virus will still re-direct you to the malicious site. This is enough to even fool anti-viruses.

Other than this crap, I (re-)found the site via Google. I have my AVG Safe Browsing enabled, and a huge check icon is seen beside the WeffRiddles link in the search page, with the message "Safe: This page contains no active threats". If there were threats active while I was playing, AVG would've found it by then. I'm already half-way through the game. :P

@edfake: Try installing the latest version of AVG plus updates, and scan for viruses. To be honest, I never really got that message whenever I open the site. Also, this is the FIRST time I ever heard WeffRiddles as a malicious site. Tons of people, around a million, has already visited and played this game-site, though none of them reported the site was malicious.

Update: I added the link their forum site in the first post. Their forums contain some useful hints for all of the levels. If all else, Google (if you know what I mean :lol:).

ok, it was safe. it just said it could be potently harmful. i pressed continue and i got nothing. i guess it was just a security feature.

Sign in to follow this