Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
K.I.T.T.

my grade 1 class photo

im feeling all nostalgic at the moment so i thought id post this picture of my grade 1 class in 1999. the next year i moved to queensland and never saw them again. im in the middle row, on the far right, behind the blonde girl. the girl in the middle in the dress was my first crush :P and i recently found her myspace profile and im trying to get in contact with her to see whats changed down there.

bichenoprimery1999pb.jpg

How come every time you speak about your life, it reminds me of mine?

Probably the crush thing, but unlike yours my experience with them was a bit worse. Every time they found out about my crush, they likely to make fun of me, criticize me and bully me around. As for my crush, she either does the same or thinks I'm sort of a jerk or the like. From that point on, I always keep my mouth shut when it comes to crushes.

Though everything changed or went upside down with my third year high school crush. While my past crushes replies with irritation and the like when they found out I'm in love with them, she replies with uber niceness and a smile. From that point on, I have a completely different view on girls (and myself).

are you the one infront of the teacher (who im guessing is the lady with the white hair)

yeah thats me. i had a big forehead :P

haha. yeah. he was my second best friend too lol. looking back i dont know why i was friends with him :P

who knows

all i know is almost all the kids in the first row are missing the same tooth

got a reply from MacKenzie. she remembers me :P

Sign in to follow this