:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

April Fools, Suckers!!!

April Fools! This was a joke!

To everyone who was sincerely worried that the mod was going to be ceased, I want to say thanks. It's nice to know that all our hard work has been for a reason. Sometimes I have my doubts. I told my girlfriend (who immediately called me an as**ole for this) that on some levels this is just confirmation to tame my own insecurities. I have to admit that I feel pretty good knowing how much you guys would miss the mod, in addition to me feeling like a super as**ole!

For those who are p***ed off that I would have the audacity to do such a thing, I can only say that it was meant in good fun. I was willing to take a chance to have a little fun on the one day when pranks are ENCOURAGED. So don't get your panties in too big of twist. It was all in good fun and no one was seriously injured on the deal!

The team has put way too many hours and way too many dollars into this mod/community to turn our backs on it now. I feel like the soldier who said "We have not yet begun to fight!".

We have got HUGE plans for future versions of the mod that I'm not going to share just because I know it only took 4 years for the Russians to copy the atomic bomb and it ended being practically identical to one of the US designs.

However, since I feel a little guilty over this prank, as a form of apology, I'm gonna post a screenshot of something new we are working on which I hope you will enjoy.

Happy April Fools day ;)

Mike

Sign in to follow this