Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a full conversion Mod, being made for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. BTTF: Hill Valley will allow the player to re-experience all the great moments from the films. It s the modders goal to not stray too far from the original story line; while still adding in new content to the game that enhances the game experience. You can relive one of the best movies of all time, in the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. This mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.
Some of the Features that will be in BTTF: Hill Valley are:
- 5 different eras of Hill Valley: 1885, 1955, 1985, Alternative 1985, and 2015.
- Played in Real Time
- New Vehicles to correspond to the times.
- New Pedestrians to correspond to the times
- Realistic Speed Based Time Travel
- New Effects and Graphics
- Flying Hover mode for the Cars and Trains of the future.
- Refueling feature for the plutonium chamber/Mr. Fusion unit on the Deloreans
- Gas Stations
- Custom Radio Stations
- Reenactments of scenes, from the films.
- Remote Controlled Deloreans
- Build-a-time-machine garage
- Working calendar
- High Voltage Regulator simulation
- Lybian Chase
- 04 Time Machine and Location circuits
- Possibility of Time Circuit error when damaged sending you to different times
- Possibility of sending you to Nth Dimension if heavily damaged
- Cold Deloreans on reentry
- "Dead" BTTF1 Delorean on Reentry
- Over 30 cars added, 2015 ones are hover capable
Missions (For me to learn to code missions. Loosely based on BTTF1)
- Go to the mall/airport to witness the delorean with a mentor, but Lybians come and ruin the moment, so you escape to 1955. Survival Mission.
- Without Plutonium, you need a lightning strike to get back home. Time Limit Mission.
- Mentor takes you to 2015 and leaves the delorean to you at the garage, while he goes off on some adventure