Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
knightprowl

Saw Type Mod For SA?

hi, i was just wondering, is a saw type mod possible in sa? is it possible to make traps and death mechanisms for sa? i am just curious, cause ive never seen a saw mod for sa, and was just wondering if this sort of mod is possible, if it isnt possible, then plz tell me and lock this topic, if it is, then why will no one make one?, it would be cool for horror movie lovers out there, and would be better for true gta fans, instead of having to go out and rent or buy the saw video game, but anyways, plz tell me if this is possible, anyways, ttyl, peace

KP

i didnt ask for your opinion, i want a strait anser, yes or no, btw, stop being a d****ead gs, it was just a question, ya dont have to go apes**t on me, but idc, your a dick so idc, anyways, this was a question, not opinions, so yes or no plz, thanks bye

KP

and you just got banned for flaming another member like that, much less a moderator. And that was pointed at a nonoffensive opinion by GS. So whatever. I'd keep your fork tongue behind your teeth if I were you. Closed, end of discussion.