:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest miguelo777

street hawk mod idea

Guest miguelo777

hi all. well im new here and this are my second post :D. (i already post this in the wrong post by mistake :P)

well, i think in this after see the night rider car in the old version of this incredible bttf mod.

so, i have one idea for you all... did you know "street hawk"?

"street hawk" are one old 80´s tv series of a injured policeman that use a experimental "super bike" for fight against crime in the city.

the bike use a "turbo aceleration" when a regresive counter reaches 0, that make the bike reach increible speeds guided by the computer, have one flametrower, and some other things like high jump hability (one turbo jump like the "turbo boost" in knight rider).

apart, is colour black and have cool blue lights.

the tv series are cool, but the show was cancelled after chapter 13 (the damned number!) because the appearance of the knight rider tv series, with the same style but better things, because are a car and not a bike, and the pilot can be more protected and armed, you know...

i have 32 years old and i remenber that old tv show, so one day i can download it for see and enjoy again that old tv series from me childhood.

the super bike "street hawk" are really cool, and i think that maybe someone of you like this idea, because knight rider car is a 80´s car (like the delorean), and the same happens to street hawk, that is from other 80´s same period thing.

so if you like the idea street hawk can appear as a separate mod or (only if you like it) even inside the knight rider mod.

play with that super bike can be very cool ;) and the most important: with that, you can make not only super cars... also super bikes!.

but i dont know if this can be possible, i see in youtube videos for make really rare things in gta vice city like zombies, ovnis, ¿? or even super high speed cars, so i thing that this maybe be possible...

even more if for be honest, i never thing that can be possible make time travel in gtavc (of course this forced modders to make maps for that) but... they make it!, and do that possible is GREAT!.

so i think: why not? after see all those cool things i think that maybe someone can do it (of course, if you like the idea).

so, if someone genius is interested, of course exist websites dedicated to the old tv series of "street hawk" with a lot of pictures and even sounds or music/remixes from "tangarine dream" and the unforgetable main music from this show.

just another thing more:

i remenber read that the bike is a normal bike from 80´s with some things added (old tunning). so i almost sure that these model of bike maybe can be one of the models in the gta vc game!...

well thats all. tranks for readme ;)

pd: the "street hawk" tv series in spain was named: "el halcon callejero".

pd2: see these are the website of street hawk i talking about:

http://www.streethawkonline.com/

http://www.streethawkonline.com/bikeinfo.php

Sign in to follow this