Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
daangelo29

My JCC Contest Entry

Human Sonic  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sonic fit to be a human character?

• Yup
    • Choose another character (suggest a better one, if possible)

I (accidentally) just joined a contest in our junior critics club that makes us choose any animal character from any cartoon show / comic / video game, think that animal character is a human character, think how the show/comic/game he/she's involved in would be like with him, and create a sort of summary or review of that show/comic/game to serve as our contest entry. The one who has the most praise or positive reviews from our fellow members later on will win.

I chose Sonic the Hedgehog because its the only animal character I'm very familiar with.

My "Human Sonic" contest entry will be the TV series-type. It will be about a 16-year old teenage boy with superhuman abilities who tries to balance his life as a superhero and as a teenager. The TV series will also have some references from other TV series and games like Heroes (the evolved human characters), Tomb Raider (artifacts will be involved), and DBZ (the whole "Super Sonic" thing). I'll be posting the entire entry in a webpage on my personal website. I'll be posting the link soon.

The list of features of the TV series:

- Sonic (of course) with a real human name

- A smarter and less clumsy Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

- A wackier totally-different version of Tails

- Professor Pickles from Sonic Unleashed

- Knuckles (another evolved human who can fly at will; came from a Post-Aztec civilization hundreds of years ago, in stasis in a green crystal to be waken up in the present time to serve as the last guardian of the Master Emerald)

- Project Shadow (an extension of the Human Genome Project)

- Prof. Gerald Robotnik (Eggman's grandfather; a highly-intelligent biologist, astronomer, chemist, physicist and inventor who specializes in human DNA, human evolution, advanced weaponry, and artificial intelligence)

- Shadow (an artificial evolved human who has abilities that exceeds that of others and carries the Black Formula, an experimental formula capable of triggering human evolution, in his blood)

- The 7 Chaos Emeralds (scattered around the world under names made by the ancient civilizations they've influenced; 2 of which are already found and kept by archaeologists/scientists)

1. "The Legendary Chaos Emerald" (Blue Chaos Emerald; one of the national museums in the US)
  2. Legend Stone (Cyan Chaos Emerald; Aztec Temple of Nanahuatl)
  3. Eye of Ra (Yellow Chaos Emerald; Egypt)
  4. Mother Seed (Green Chaos Emerald; South Africa)
  5. Heart of the Dragon (Purple Chaos Emerald; China / Southern Russia)
  6. Philosopher's Stone (Red Chaos Emerald; Europe/Atlantis)
  7. Gem of Hope (Silver Chaos Emerald; California, USA)

- Master Emerald (scattered to pieces; the one responsible for the 'violent behavior' of the Bermuda Triangle)

- Angel Island (a floating island found in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle)

- A more ancient and complicated version of the Power Ring

- Guardian Unit of Nations / G.U.N. (some international UN security force)

- A totally-different version of Amy Rose (who will serve as Sonic's love interest)

- Emerl from Sonic Battle (won't have much difference from the original)

- Crush 40-style music

Do you think Sonic is a good character to choose, or do I have to choose something else? (we're still allowed to change our character, but once we change our previously-chosen character can now be chosen by someone else)

Sign in to follow this