Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

What's an IFI Investigator?

No offense to the people who actually paid to get the title, but man do you guys need to get lives :rolleyes: ..........................

It's called supporting the mod, you nublet.

Call it whatever you want, but you guys REALLY need to get lives if you actually paid for that.....

As GS has said, it's a way for people to help support the mod, and they get more than just a group title, however you obviously don't have the brain power to see past that. ;)

I just had a couple of dollars left on my rechargeable credit card and decided to buy the one month membership, don't know about next month though...

All money goes toward the sites servers.

That's not entirely true, some of it goes towards prizes for the competitions.

The website and forums come out of his wallet. That's why it's nice to have inverters helping out a little bit, but compared to the cost of the site sometimes it doesn't help much. What was it $300 or something like that mike? I remember you saying something about it a while back.

Well, that was before we moved host, I'm not sure what the cost would be now, I've never bothered to add it all up.

But we pay for 3 things:

1) Server hosting - Quarterly £41.25 GBP ($74.95 USD)

2) Forum, Gallery, and Download Manager Software (one off cost) - £170.98 GBP ($264.99 USD)

3) Annual updates/support access - £65.04 GBP ($100.00 USD)

So this years total cost will be £401.02 GBP ($664.79 USD).

Thankfully the initial purchase of the Invision software was a one off, so this means that next years total cost will be £230.04 GBP ($399.8 USD)

That's pretty good, still don't see how your able to afford it though. I work my arse off everyday and I barely make enough to get by. I had to disconnect my Cable TV so I can keep my DSL. (Thank god for HULU)

I see my parents could afford that, but they would not waste that much money for a forum site.

yeah we get it, you want everyone to think your parents are rich. seriously give it up. i think if they really did have as much money as you say they do you wouldnt go around advertising it like you do. or maybe thats just me i dunno, but im usually the kind to brag about things, and thats one thing i dont brag about so i dunno

yeah we get it, you want everyone to think your parents are rich. seriously give it up. i think if they really did have as much money as you say they do you wouldnt go around advertising it like you do. or maybe thats just me i dunno, but im usually the kind to brag about things, and thats one thing i dont brag about so i dunno

I'm trying to say that that's a huge price for a website that not a lot of people go to, unlike GTAforums, I don't get why that price is so high though, I'm also trying to say although I could pay that, I wouldn't so Mike is very givin and does the IFT investor support the mod or the website only, I thought someone said the money also supports prizes, but that would be supporting this site...\

And DELB I wouldn't fight about that, I only provoked GS because he banned me from KIM, what KITT said doesn't offend me.

Edited by The Doc

not to mention that fact that even if i did offend him, i dont think hes silly enough to get into a fight with me

I would only "fight" him if he banned me from KIM for no reason, or if he raised my warn level for no reason, I would argue, as long as he is not unfair...

Sign in to follow this