Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ziero

Blinker for SA...

I just wish that VC and SA supported turn signals like DRIVER for the PSX. Does GTA IV?

Technically, you could do one in CLEO for GTASA, but that requires a bunch of models. 2 x whatever the number of cars with blinkers SA has. Same code though. It would function the same way I have the lights on the flying delorean set up.

Wouldn't just be easier to have a keypress command that makes a light on the car blink, sort of like the coils (coils don't blink, I know) but assigned to a key to come on and after a specific time they go off? I was thinking about trying this theory myself, kinda as a "learn CLEO script" project.

This of course is possible, but you'll run into the problem that the shape of every car is different. So you most likely will have to code it for each car.

Here's what I did on the truck ages ago:

wow that's cool, but honestly I wasn't interested in doing all the cars, just the BTTF ones... especially in SA.

I myself was thinking of making a CLEO mod for this, but I scrapped the whole idea after finding out SA's AI is too crappy to manipulate via code especially in driving.

There is a russian mod for VC that allows it, Blue asked me to translate their tutorials while making the coils.

Do you still have that info available? I'd like to take a look at it.

hang on a minute, the video mini-me had is from vc, so it is possible in vc, and since every delorean has the same rear and front lights and the deloreans are basicly the same size, it wont be a problem!

If only someone could create an .asi for vc, that would make CLEO work for vc, then blue would be having fun!

PS: do you think its possible to turn headlights on and off in vc?

Edited by BTTF Forever

Well, BTTF, if the blinkers are then headlights are... that would be awesome too... and be able to switch between norm and high-beams, lol

and be able to switch between norm and high-beams, lol

Even better! didnt think of that, see what happens when 2 great minds work together :lol:

If only someone could create an .asi for vc, that would make CLEO work for vc, then blue would be having fun!

It's only that someone needs to find a lot memory addresses and code some stuff, but who would like to do that for such an old game ;). And CLEO simply doesn't work 'cause SA's and VC's mem-add. differ.

well are the indicators and the headlights (remember the delorean has 4 lights, i think 2 are normal and the other 2 are fog lights) are these possible to be done on VC through main.scm coding?

dont know what the code would be though, i doubt theres a :turn_off_headlights variable in VC!!

wow mini-me that video looked cool could that be included in 0.2f ...plz plz plz

It's not movie accurate.

i dont care lolz it looks cool

i use this for memory addresses, it helped :)

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=117195

6924122 = halogen light corona intensity ??

halogen headlight flag in the handling.cfg

halogen lights off:

6924122 = #00

6924123 = #122

rear lights on all vehicles off (the bug-distant-boxes

are still visible, how do we remove the friggin boxes?? ):

6924135 = 00

Headlight texture clipping? 69a6c8

ect. its all on this topic :)

For no reason <_<.

@ashley:

I could make this a tiny VC CLEO mod if you want :D. However, I neither have the code of that anymore, nor I have any 3D modelling program to lookup the coords, so I would need help for that.

i think 2 are normal and the other 2 are fog lights)

Try highbeams jackass,

The turn signal thing would be kind of cool, but it'd become way to boring after ~10 mins of gameplay. Plus, they only get used like twice or something. OK three times if you wanna get technical.

When Marty gets out of the DeLorean in Peabody's Barn and one during the end of PI and beginning of PII.

Edited by hscitpe

Sign in to follow this