:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Time Circuit Simulator

Got bored of coding gta, so I decided to do this project.

MyTime is a great program, but the problem with it is that it is not compatible with all platforms and only works under Windows. So I'm writing my own simulator using, instead of Python, C++ and SDL. And its a learning experience for me, as I never used the SDL library before.

bttf_background.png

Here's versions for all Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Linux: http://www.sendspace.com/file/8suupe

Mac: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xi8hvm

Windows: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ehf4fg

Edited by angeloelibz24
Re-posted the linkz :)

Got most of the display in

Screenshot-TimeCircuitSimulator-1.png

Screenshot-TimeCircuitSimulator.png

Screenshot-TimeCircuitSimulator--1.png

I'm hoping PC would help and create new graphics using his TC as a basis, except blown up. But for now, its a clone of MyTime.

Its not dead yet. Finally got some time and added sounds and a destination input. Present time's not working yet, and neither does "time travel"

Its alive again.

About 90% Finished at this point

Screenshot-TimeCircuitSimulator.png

Still to do

-Find a better sound library. SDL Mixer lags

-Add the time travel flashing/sfx for time travelling

I should note that the TC sim link in my sig is similar, but I had to go through a load of BS to get it... which is why I am hosting it, not to take credit, just to make it easier to obtain...

yeah, its myTime. But its not that hard to get if you know where to look. I easily found one when I first started making my own.

So I'm guessing that yours is going to be better? I'm looking forward to that... A TC sim supported by the forums for the HV fans, lol.

Question for blue, don't take this the wrong way but.....do you ever get tired of coding bttf stuff?

obviously. What haven't you been seeing lately from me? Besides, I don't talk about my other projects, which I now invest more time into than bttf.

And sorry, the tc sim isn't just for the hv forums.

Well I knew that Blue, I just meant it as "A TC sim made by a member of the forums" that's all

except i'm marketing it elsewhere as well. I don't view it as property of this forums. Sure, I'm a member, but I'm a member of many other things as well.

that's a simulator that simulates the TC display of the DeLorean. You can type in a DT, confirm it and then you press a button and ... voila .... you just time traveled.

well, the actual purpose was a crash course into programming using SDL for me.

And for geeks who want to put a carpc in their car and pretend its a time machine.