Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Question

Why does this happen, when I first got this mod, I drove K3000, but I could only go to Attack Pilot mode, so I had to spawn Stealth Attack mode, now I could only switch from normal mode to stealth attack mode from the Mustang parked at the abandoned airstrip. And how do I go to Super Pursuit Mode now? I press + and nothing, I press 9 and I get a new spawned K2000, and sometimes K2000 could only go a top speed of 20MPH unless I use turbo boost, sometimes I get hydralics for no reason. Is Auto Pilot in the mod or Ski Mode?

Now can you name what the car models replace in game? I mean there are 2 normal regular KITT'S. And 2 KARR's, and there are 2 KITT 2000's.

EDIT: Now I See a bug:

I tried this mod with carmods, but no extra cleo or teleport mods, however I use a trainer, but not the teleport feature, but after saving the game at a place around SF, you spawn in the middle of no where, then if you were to use the Jet Pack you would have to go to a interior thing and enter it and you are back outside with everything normal until you save the game again. It's no problem since I could start a new game, but I thought I would let you know, plus sometimes you are in the ground you start to fall in it, then if you jump your out of it and after a certain time you stop falling you also fall slowly and you don't fall like if it wasn't a solid collision you were in, plus when you press the arrow button to jog you walk even if your outside, it's weird you can't jog easily. This is only a save game bug though, so it doesn't matter much since you could start a new game it's not like you lose anything, but I thought I would say this anyway, if your savefile doesn't do this, I could send you the save file I use right now possibly.

Edited by The Doc

Sign in to follow this