:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ItsFromTheDoc

Who Agrees There Should Be The Flag Flying Delorean?

I'm not going to model another DeLorean; however, I talked about this before and we've come with a solution that we're not going to implement right now, because of more important stuff and due to the instability of the current release.

In all honesty your the only one who really cares :mellow: it isn't needed right now and nobody is interested in it being added, untill we have the 2015 map. If you haven't noticed the mod is not only going in order of years but the order of the bloody films! So shut yer trap till the 2015 map is compleated :angry:

Rant Over :P

it can be both first an add on in 0.2e 2nd it can be selectable when u change the delorean to bttf 1 2 3 wat eva and should say bttf 2 flag

At most it will be only usable in a cut scene and not flyable. If that happens, you'll have to edit the mod to allow the model to be selectable yourself.

before that, if you want the flag, I recommend it be and object and not an extra for the delorean, that way it can "hang" down instead of moving with the delorean and appear to be a stick rather then a rope.