:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

troubleshooting

untitled.jpg

can anyone assist me? This is the .2b version. If you can't read the print, it says :

The file specified in the script for the FileAdd command does not exist : "Files\GTA San Andreas\cleo.asi in the directory : "C:\DOCUME~1\COMAPQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\SAMI_TEMP\5077974"

Make sure the mod you're installing is not missing any of its files and hasn't been altered from its original state.

To avoid corrupting your game, this mod will NOT be installed.

Yes, this is a fresh install.

Edited by TWG

Kk let me go try that. Hang on.

Edited by TWG

Extracted as a folder, ran SAMI and told it to look for a folder, and it said the same thing except the directory has changed to the location of the mod's files.

Guest Gameznerd

You need to look futher xD there's files map. Putt that stuff in xD. Don't use the SAMI file, It doesn't works here 2. Just at the files manual ;)

Edited by Gameznerd

Guest Gameznerd
You need to look futher xD there's files map. Putt that stuff in xD. Don't use the SAMI file, It doesn't works here 2. Just at the files manual ;)

Better do it like this, I had exacly the same problem with SAMI, I solved it like this, and it works fine ;)

I should point out that the BTTF Cleos make my game crash, would the KR ones do the same? I have v1 executable.

Edited by TWG

Yes i have CLEO 3.

I really dont know why, if I don't have any CLEO files in the CLEO folder, the game works. what th- *boom*.

That's probably because the GTA Knight Rider mod uses a modified main.scm. Some or most of the CLEO mods you're probably using don't work on that main.scm. That's unless you're actually referring to all CLEO scripts, including the KR mod ones.

That's probably because the GTA Knight Rider mod uses a modified main.scm. Some or most of the CLEO mods you're probably using don't work on that main.scm. That's unless you're actually referring to all CLEO scripts, including the KR mod ones.

Lol no, when i used CLEO the first time wayy back when GTA SA BTTF was first introduced it didn't work then either.

Edited by TWG

what would i need to edit to make this?

Sign in to follow this