:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Magazine Feature for Back To The Future: Hill Valley 0.2e

Thought I'd post this up for you all. Back in November we were contacted by Total PC Gaming Magazine in the UK who wanted permission to include the mod in the next issue of their magazine.

Today I recieved a copy of the magazine, the article on version 0.2e is on page 71 in the Mod section under new releases.

Back To The Future: Hill Valley

This total conversion for GTA: Vice City has been under development for quite some time, but the recent 0.2e release adds a bevy of time travelling intrigue to the mix.

The majority of functions are now implemented and bring the classic film trilogy to life. Full time travel is possible , and it comes with all the difficulties Marty McFly had to put up with, such as the DeLorean randomly breaking down, having to use the lightning hook to feed power to the time circuits and alternate 1985 timelines after you muck things up in the past.

The sandbox gameplay also lets you take to the variety of vehicles seen in the films, such as the (non-time travelling) flying cars and Doc Brown's steam-powered hover train. A host of smaller nuances also help bring Hill Valley to life, such as era-appropriate radio stations, re-enactments of scenes from the trilogy and even a remote controled DeLorean. This is heavy! www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk

Screenshot of the magazines DEMO DVD:

bttf_tpcgm.jpg

www.totalpcgaming.com

Awesome, its always nice to see the mod getting some decent attention from gaming reps such as that.

Exactly, even though the article is fairly small i'm still pleased they at least wrote a little bit about the mod it in the magazine, the original plan was to just include it on the demo dvd.

yeah, really!

Though it's small, i'd still like to read it :D

EDIT: Stupid me, it is written there :D

Edited by Mini-Me

This is fantastic. :D:lol: But I can't get the magazine here :(

I tryed to do something for the forum 2 months ago ...

I made pub on a French forum about BTTF ...

If the mod was really famous, the forums wouldn't be dead.

So that's new to me :D

I turned on automatic "Topic Subscription Reply Notification"s when I'm not online.

I think I should set it up somehow else... everyday I get about 75 mails :D

Edited by Mini-Me

75 emails is nothing. If you do that in a normal active forum, you would have thousands per hour.

From "23.11.2008 09:23" up to now it are 1,270 in total shok.gif

It are not thousands per hour, but about thousands per quarter year.

From "23.11.2008 09:23" up to now it are 1,270 in total shok.gif

It are not thousands per hour, but about thousands per quarter year.

wow, unbelivable