:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

RR delorean release

I know, because of the constant barrage of requests for perfection from people. Thing is there is a team of C++ coders who sit upstairs from me at work, doubt any would be interested in coding the mod though.

Worst case scenario. They could say no, and you become the laughing stock of the whole office :lol: Is that a price you wanna pay :huh:

Yeah, it's just a shame we don't know anyone who can code C++ and actually wants to code the mod :bleh:

I can code C++, but the problem is that I may need more than just coding C++ for this kind of work.

Nice work, though.

Revised sound sounds good but it isn't long enough in my opinion, it should stop when the DeLorean stops.

Revised sound sounds good but it isn't long enough in my opinion, it should stop when the DeLorean stops.

Or just make it longer. <_<

How would slowing down the car make it stop quicker...oh, wait, this is VC. No logic in physics. Than make the car roll as far as it needs to, to complete the sound.

oh i see

then isint it the DeLorean gets to far away? cause i know VC has that problem if your to far away it stops