:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Luis

Missions In 0.2f

My american Friends,I have an Idea for missions.

Here be It.

#1. Trip To 1885:You spawn in 0.2e Hill Valley Drive-In,You of course,go to 1885,and then spawn in Ocean Beach,Now the indians in their Horses(Replaces Motorcycle) chase you to the Cave(Replaces Lighthouse and with Sand around)then mission Complete.

#2. Clock Tower Lightning Strike:The Lightning Strike Thing turned Into A Mission.

Hope,This is possible,I don't know much about the way your making the mod,though.

Edited by Luis

Not everyone here is american, you know. ^^

#1. Trip To 1885:You spawn in 0.2e Hill Valley Drive-In,You of course,go to 1885,and then spawn in Ocean Beach,Now the indians in their Horses(Replaces Motorcycle) chase you to the Cave(Replaces Lighthouse and with Sand around)then mission Complete.

#2. Clock Tower Lightning Strike:The Lightning Strike Thing turned Into A Mission.

#1 There's no point editing parts of Vice City, since eventually it will all be removed and replaced with Hill Valley.. I guess

#2 I agree, maybe create a marker outside the clock tower. Just walk into it and the game will spawn you inside a BTTF1 W/ Hook at the starting line, one minute before the lightning strike. :)

#1 There's no point editing parts of Vice City, since eventually it will all be removed and replaced with Hill Valley.. I guess

#2 I agree, maybe create a marker outside the clock tower. Just walk into it and the game will spawn you inside a BTTF1 W/ Hook at the starting line, one minute before the lightning strike. :)

True,but We can still try a 1885 Drive-In Mission.

Well,not really a mission acher,just a thing that make's you spawn in the startpoint at 10:03 P.M. In the Delorean with Hook Up.

The theater in the mod now is just there to have fun. There is no intention to be using it for missions.

where is this theatre, i didn't find it

The theater in the mod now is just there to have fun. There is no intention to be using it for missions.

But I made a theatre :rolleyes:

Yeah and I'm Even FILIPINO :lol:

Edited by linc69

Yeah and I'm Even FILIPINO :lol:

Me too. And others is an Australian, a Russian, a German, a half-Chinese, etc. :P

Yeah, the Clocktower feature and the theater would be better off as not missions. If we were to apply missions for 0.2f, we'll need a complete plot for each mission or for the entire set, but since we still lack Hill Valley and stuff, so it's not possible at the moment to make such type of missions for 0.2f other than The Ride, which obviously has its own plot/story.

horses are not possible because of there legs so #1 will take a while to be coded and everything and atm only the 1955 map is being worked on.

The horses are possible. Like the Time Train's train wheels, we'll just use objects for the legs of the horse and code in the animation for the legs. The problems about replacing motorcycles with horses are the bikes' ability to drift, their tendency to leave tire marks after drifting, etc.

Omg I love that episode xD

Seriously though... I'd regret getting salad....

On an even more serious note...

Isn't there a way to code so that certain vehicles don't have tire marks?

(I've installed vehicle mods on SA that don't have tire marks... maybe it's a handling thing...)