:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Luis

Missions In 0.2f

Ever get Puma's (of GTAF) Pekka Speeder? it's like a hover car thing and doesn't have tire marks

although that's SA... which has catagory confused vehicles like the vortex :P

Guest killerpollo
ahh you mean like the hoverboard which handbraking and other stuff leaves a tire trail.

:D Sorry for my English, I´m mexican: :D

It would be graceful that in the hill valley of 2015 there was a shop of plutonium. Or not? B)

Ever get Puma's (of GTAF) Pekka Speeder? it's like a hover car thing and doesn't have tire marks

although that's SA... which has catagory confused vehicles like the vortex :P

Yeah, but I think that has to do with the handling or vehicle.ide.

I think it's better to remove the tire trails for all cars. Tire trails are the only ones that cannot be removed via time travel. Sometimes it ruins the fun of the time travel to see the same tire trails even on the past. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to never see tire trails, right?

it would be cool if there is a mission, like in gta sa with dancing and lowrider.

For this mod it would be like this: You are Marty and you play Johnny B. Goode at the enchantement under the sea B)

Besides, it wouldn't hurt to never see tire trails, right?

I think It'd hurt me :D

Then doing many burnout-circles doesn't make sense any more :D

Although those damn 2015 police leave them like graffiti around where you time travel :P

I think they should be removed...

I don't think you saw any in the movie, so why should you in the mod :P

Actually, there WAS police in BTTF2, when they checked out the 1985 Jennifer and took her home, but I think that that flying police vehicle shouldn't be like...cops. I think it should be people driving it, I mean those cops never arrested Jennifer..They just took her "home"

it is also fun to be chased by the police anyway espically with the time train.

i wonder if the time train has its doors which need a key combi to open does that mean that the police can't open the door?