Eds edits

the keys are:

left: left

right: right

select: enter

go back: tab

th_selector-1.jpg

please move to my edits page!!

p.s: the menu looks easy, is easy, but took forever to do!!

edfake.

cool...I should be one of your apprentice...lol :lol:

I already did such a control panel too, but kept it for me 'cause I thought it wouldn't be that interesting...

It was only able to (de)activate my teleporters, change between Doc and Marty, activating a sort of debug mode > set some values (e.g. that one that controls wether you can use loc.-circuits in all TM) or starting a sort of jetpack freeze player thing, (un)clearing VC roads (= its car and ped. traffic) and some other small misc. things.

In your vid I couldn't read anything due to its bad quality and the security camera appearance makes to my mind absolutely no sense

the finnished version (0.4 or 5 btw. next is 0.3) features:

well. i was thinking of making a control pannel with the following features:

change coil colour: green, orange, blue.

switch between no traffic/traffic

teleport/time portal

location circuts for all/ only dmc13

car spawner

my clone (control 2 guys at a time during game, ctrl+4 to switch between)

and more to come...

and the current menu system:

1. coil colour...............2.doc clone..............3.doc featcher.......4.time portal-under develoment

orange/red/green............... on/off................... on/off

Edited by edfake

I already did such a control panel too, but kept it for me 'cause I thought it wouldn't be that interesting...

It was only able to (de)activate my teleporters, change between Doc and Marty, activating a sort of debug mode > set some values (e.g. that one that controls wether you can use loc.-circuits in all TM) or starting a sort of jetpack freeze player thing, (un)clearing VC roads (= its car and ped. traffic) and some other small misc. things.

In your vid I couldn't read anything due to its bad quality and the security camera appearance makes to my mind absolutely no sense

Sorry to ask, but are you jealous? I can do those things too but I really didn't show it cause it doesn't really matters to you guys. <_<:lol::lmfao:

When do u reackon 0.2f be released? :D

Something tells that "0.2f" after a while will be censored too.. To "I like carrots!" or something like that.. <_<

I don't know, since I don't have one of these...

*pic*

Win.

Edited by RG - FM

On topic please. <_<

Sorry to ask, but are you jealous?

How can I be jealous on a thing that I actually don't like? I only didn't want to say it that directly, 'cause how likes hearing "That's stupid"?

Also I wanted to show him that all possible codings in GTA doesn't need to be announced* that much, or in my case even doesn't need to be released...

(* = hrmpf... I'm in no way happy with that word, my English isn't good enough to explain it :mellow: )

(* = hrmpf... I'm in no way happy with that word, my English isn't good enough to explain it :mellow: )

There is nothing wrong with your English, it read's fine to me.

nice one...yay!!!! :lol::lmfao:

thanks,

just a notification:

because ive just got bombarded by 3 school projects, the project will be set back by a whole week. sorry... see my forums for updates!