:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Edfake

Eds edits

I suggest, for the teleport or time portals, a hyper-space like feature, like a long wormhole of light and flashes that moves around you at high speed for some seconds, until you reach a white light and then you find yourself safely landed in the place you wanted to go.

And, i'd like to teleport also other cars and people by pushing them into the wormhole. For example, if i push a car or any object or person that stops in front of me into the wormhole, they will travel with me.

At least, these are my requests :D

So like a butler that brings you a TimeMachine e.g. on phonecall?

And shall he come through a wormhole? The idea sounds nice :D

Lol, this is what the sequence would be like..

3:00 PM, 1985: You press the * (or whatever else edfake decides to bind it to) key on the numpad.

3:01 PM, 1985: You hear 3 Sonic Booms and look behind you

3:02 PM, 1985: You see a Delorean (of your choice) emerge from a blue wormhole and spins outta control and parallel parks right in front of you.

3:03 PM, 1985: A dude emerges from the Delorean and walks away

3:04 PM, 1985: You yell, "WHOO A DELOREAN!!" and you jump inside the Delorean

You get the point.. :P

mad. also, i can make it that anybody can go through the wormhole by changing 1 line of code.

ill make it a delorean spawn with a certain speed with flashes (like time travel). and make actor get out of car.

ill add this to my control pannel!!

Edited by edfake

Hey edfake, sorry to ask this of you. I know you have alot on your plate. I posted a question a few days ago about making the airport disapear. Since the first airport ever built was in 1928 then the airport shouldn't exist before 1928. If this is something easy to do, could you do this for us/me. I just think it would be awesome to be driving with instant time travel on and then **BOOM** no airport.

it reqiers a counter part model. i dont have one and dont know how to make one.

Why would a counterpart model be needed. If the airport is gone, there will be nothing there, just the grass and maybe a couple of trees or something. I don't know much about this. But it seems that it takes alot of coding just to get the smallest results. i wish i understood how to code. Can you use moo mapper to delete the airport, save that map, then have that map load when someone goes to a year before 1928?

The GTA maps are made in chunks. Most buildings are part of the floor. If you delete stuff, the floor is completely gone.

no, if we get rid of the airport, there will be nothing, no floor nothing.

Reminds me of the song by Muse: Supermassive Black Hole, :lol:

And what about this feature? I know it can be so tricky, i try to ask you anyway....

I suggest, for the teleport or time portals, a hyper-space like feature, like a long wormhole of light and flashes that moves around you at high speed for some seconds, until you reach a white light and then you find yourself safely landed in the place you wanted to go.

edit: what's that single line of code you can change in order to have peds and other stuff travelling with you? It seems to be really simple changing it, by your words.

and if you replace a buildling with another "building", that will be only grass?

What type of model needs to be made. Just some grass with a few trees?? That doesn't sound so hard. or is it??

Guest rave
So like a butler that brings you a TimeMachine e.g. on phonecall?

yah and make it look like a butler....

Edited by rave

Of course it would have to be Doc. Plus, Marty never had a butler and neither did Doc... Come on really? A butler? Great Scott!