:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wilko

Voice Talents

Guest Wilko

Eventually the mod team is going to have to pick up a couple of (good) voice actors to play the parts of Marty, Doc and possibly several other characters from the trilogy. The time to audition would surely have to be now... while The Ride mission in 0.2e was good, it could have been a lot better with some decent voice talents.

It would be better. I mean The Ride intro was too....silent. :huh:<_<

It's hard enough to find people, to work on the mod. We don't need anyone delays.

"Anymore" Delays you mean Archer, not "Anyone" Delays.

Now Archer is right, we can't afford to waste time on this, probely we may not find someone, and it's to early.

What we probely will do is put in audio from the films, like when Marty says ''English Doc", can be found in the films, but somelines may be silent.

Or we may do a Hill Valley Contest to see who does the best, but for those with microphones.

But, that is for the Mod Team to decide, but for basic's, we have to wait still, maybe when 0.3 or something, we may have missions in 0.4, when we have 1985 and 1955 for sure done, we may begin work on Part I as 0.4a, and then well do 1985A and 2015 for Part II, and then 1885 for Part III.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Weren't we just going to use the audio from the movie in cut scenes? We don't need voice actors.

Weren't we just going to use the audio from the movie in cut scenes? We don't need voice actors.

Yes, as I just said, I used 2 Ideas of what me may do, but it is still up to you guys.

Loquendo could be a great solution to this.

Who's Loquendo? :huh:

Is a program text to speech. You write something and the program speaks.

Could it produces sound exactly like Doc and Marty?