Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Possible new coder

I know a guy named james227uk, best coder ever, even better then Del(no offense Delorean88us), and he may code GTA 007 and BTTF HV.

Like he coded the System GTA IV has about Shooting and cover, like hiding behind walls, he made that for GTA SA in 5 Minutes. Someone asked, 5 minutes later he made it.

deserves a different name he ain't a coder yet.

What do you mean ain't, KITT said I could ask him, and he is the best coder around.

By the way, Love the Avatar.

Edited by BTTFTIME

he means he might say no. and probably will knowing our luck

he means he might say no. and probably will knowing our luck

Oh, sorry, diden't realize what he ment, though he said that the title deserves a different name, and james227uk could'ent code, but guess my thought was wrong, but he may code.

What KITT said is what i meant.

I know, I said what I thought you ment before KITT came and said it.

We already have a coder in the wings who is already on the team. However, if your friend is interested, if he can submit some examples of his previous work, we'll take a look at it.

Off Topic - Nerdman, try not to spam every single topic, it'll get you in trouble.

We already have a coder in the wings who is already on the team. However, if your friend is interested, if he can submit some examples of his previous work, we'll take a look at it.

Off Topic - Nerdman, try not to spam every single topic, it'll get you in trouble.

Understood!

Sign in to follow this