:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
archer9234

0.2e General Information (Updated 1/2/09)

- Please READ the read me that is included with the mod.

- Do the tutorial. It's not exactly the same as it was in 0.2d and before. You've been warned.

- Now has a save option, but don't use it in car or when on a mission, or your save game will be rendered useless. You've been warned.

- Random crashes at start at game, probably due to limit adjuster. Just restart till it doesn't crash.

- Don't expect past/future DeLorean's to be perfect. It never will be.

- There have been reports of VC suddenly going dark, but it was never found how it happened.

- Doc's Truck animation hasn't been fixed yet. It is NOT in 0.2e.

- If you experience random crashing, please READ the trouble shooting area first, before posting questions.

- Download the latest updates, to the mod, in the download section. (Below the sites Time Circuit display)

- If your game still crashes after all this, post your computers specs, in the pinned topic.

- The games engine is very old and will crash all the time, on a old system, or if it hates your computers hardware.

Thats not actually true Elbd, I Alt - Tab quite frequently sometimes, especially loading external programs such as Fraps, CamHack, WinAmp... and many more :P But to be on the safe side, go to the Menu Screen before you Alt - Tab! So keep looking :D

Edited by Orgcon

its not that its vc crashing when i press alt - tab so a dont bother to even try to alt - tab its ok when i install xp but a couple of months later it starts doing that.

If you use instant time travel when teleporting to the other island with the location circuits, the display will get stuck because the mod has got problems with the loading screen. However this mod makes the whole map load at once, so there won't be any loading screens nor any bugs stemming from them.

Blue and I have tested this and it seems to work fine:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezmoqywin2h

This post has been edited by Blue on October 26, 2008 11:06 pm

'cause i needed nearly 10 minutes to find this post in the old forums, I'll post it here to make it easier to find ;)