Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Inside of 1955 Cafe.

no offence but you boul could look better

like this one

No, mines a Soup bowl, so your Bowl will be Goerges Ceral bowl which will only appear in November 5 1955.

Second warning. Do not quote pictures. If you do it again, you are banned.

Edited by archer9234

Guest Orange

Your mug just looks plane wrong. The handle is out of proportion and too circular. Its not hard to tell its just been made with a circle tool. THe etire model doesnt really have a lot of detail. Are you adding that in the texture? Apart from that good work!

Your mug just looks plane wrong. The handle is out of proportion and too circular. Its not hard to tell its just been made with a circle tool. THe etire model doesnt really have a lot of detail. Are you adding that in the texture? Apart from that good work!

Most detail will, the some parts will be made, but are as sepreate sections, when there done, I'll import them.

Second warning. Do not quote pictures. If you do it again, you are banned.

Excuse me, but since when do you have the authority to ban people? You do NOT have the power to do that, so don't be telling other members what to do.

Off topic.. But if you're thinking that BTTFTIME said that, then you're right. But seeing as though BTTFTIME DIDN'T right that and ARCHER did, I would say that archer would have the rights to ban people.

On Topic.. Cool models Nerdman.

Excuse me, but since when do you have the authority to ban people? You do NOT have the power to do that, so don't be telling other members what to do.

No I qouted a picture, a modator edited my post and wrote that.

if you notice there is an edit under that that says:

This post has been edited by archer9234: Dec 31 2008, 03:59 PM

Well I do have good ideas, don't I?

Anyway, when its 2pm, don't make the bowl just suddenly disappear, just make the guy (Can't remember his name) pick it up and put it back. And make him clean up the place a bit, like everyday. XD

Its nice to have a few peds in Hill Valley.

You need a animator to do all that.

What he just said, anyways, at 2 PM, it will still be their, but if you leave the cafe, it will be gone, so when if you enter again, it will not be their.

Guest Gameznerd
What he just said, anyways, at 2 PM, it will still be their, but if you leave the cafe, it will be gone, so when if you enter again, it will not be their.

Better english please :angry: It's there not their.

Better english please :angry: It's there not their.

Ah, their is in the English Laungague, and so is there, so I spelled right, just used the wrong version word, so as long as I spelled a word right, dosen't mean you say I can't write/type, you should say

"Ah, use "there" not "their", since where talking about place."

bttftime i am going to send you my models that i have made (mainly for scaling purpoes)

By what, PM, E-mail?

Sign in to follow this