Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

Inside of 1955 Cafe.

I'm making the inside of the 1955 Cafe, which would ne objects.

SFFS.jpg

SFFS2.jpg

SFFS3.jpg

Now I need to see the film again and maybe fix up the side. Not sure I should have made that gate.

Edited by BTTFTIME

I'm making the inside of the 1955 Cafe, which would ne objects.

Now I need to see the film again and maybe fix up the side. Not sure I should have made that gate.

Im fixing the side, after wstching the scene again, and Im doing this to help make objects.

Don't quote pictures.

Just fixed it.

I deleted the gate, and made the the Left side longer, and the right side a little longer.

I did it after watching the film again. I'm just making objects for what the mappers model.

Also no textures because when I have it fully done, textures will be added.

I'll post pics soon.

Now I did ask KITT, and he will ask Nightshade.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Just fixed it.

I deleted the gate, and made the the Left side longer, and the right side a little longer.

I did it after watching the film again. I'm just making objects for what the mappers model.

Also no textures because when I have it fully done, textures will be added.

I'll post pics soon.

Now I did ask KITT, and he will ask Nightshade.

No offence but. If your wanting to make worth while contributions you should use a more professional program like 3ds max. No one is going to take you seriously using sketchup.

They can be exported to 3ds Max

True but its not going to give the same quality of models as 3ds can produce(If you know how to use it)

True but its not going to give the same quality of models as 3ds can produce(If you know how to use it)

But it's very easy to use for me.

But it's very easy to use for me.

Anyone can,use sketchup,thats why its such,a good program, but it doesnt export,to gta well.

And it exports to GTA very well.

Well, so far, my model looking very acurate, before I post new pictures, im going to create the Tables, and stools, also I even added Georges Soup to the model.

Having his soup there wouldn't really make sense. It be there 24/7 then. The best thing would be to model George and the soup bowel, then set it up so they only appear at Nov 5.

Having his soup there wouldn't really make sense. It be there 24/7 then. The best thing would be to model George and the soup bowel, then set it up so they only appear at Nov 5.

So, I create the model wice with and without the soup, or do Im make the soup seperate, but I like your idea. So im making objects for maps, I may now begin with stuff for School.

True, thats good.

But are some pics, now I need to begin to add detail, to make it feel more like the movie.

SFFS9.jpg

SFFS8.jpg

SFFS7.jpg

SFFS6.jpg

SFFS5.jpg

SFFS4.jpg

It even has a Cup.

Sign in to follow this