Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFTIME

Trains

Nerdman,What kind of stupid name is that,

Though,that name sounds familiar,ah ha,I saw a youtube video once by a guy named Nerdmanreturns,

oh well,they are most likely different people.

You know the team needs to make the The 1885 Train, and maybe even convert the GTA SA train to be used as the 1985 train, so I ask, how is the progress for them?

Carlos doesn't have any good reference shots and has stopped working on the 1885 train. Do not post pictures from the movie. Find pictures of the real train, from all angles.

Hmmm. Not quite the same. But archer, if we have like, a few good shots of one side of the train, we could duplicate that one side and reverse it to use it for the other side. I don't think, in the movie, the 2 sides are very different, maybe a couple of bolts and the logo in front but I think that's about it.

Hmmm. Not quite the same. But archer, if we have like, a few good shots of one side of the train, we could duplicate that one side and reverse it to use it for the other side. I don't think, in the movie, the 2 sides are very different, maybe a couple of bolts and the logo in front but I think that's about it.

Your right, but remember that their is also a blown destroyed one needed, don't think that will be the same, though that could use animation.

He needs detail pictures of all the moving parts, not sides. Damaged version isn't hard. It's just a smoke stack change.

He needs detail pictures of all the moving parts, not sides. Damaged version isn't hard. It's just a smoke stack change.

Yeah, and with less bolts and a steam effect pouring out of them.

Edited by Fishy-Fish

ha ha detailed pictures? I've got a lot.

10ASierra3atRailtown.gif

2130.jpg

Copyof250px-Sierra_Railway_3_Tender.jpg

289081587_e2c77f39e8.jpg

289081585_52a3dc80bb.jpg

SRR_3_on_the_way_to_Warnerville_-1.jpg

rufsmitrain.gif

railtown_engine_number_3-1.jpg

movierail2.gif

fsghsh.jpg

back2future3-1.jpg

badpicture-1.jpg

Repaintedfortheholidays-1.gif

100_0309.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0312.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

10C1904caSierra3a.gif

loco.jpg

movierail1.gif

Here's some of the train decals as well I made for my models.

TrainDecals.jpg

Besides those the movie actually offers some good pictures if you pause it at the right spots.

Don't forget I do have a model of the actual train I bought and can take many pictures and videos of it if needed, I just need to know what I need to take pictures of.

Yeah... the funny thing is I have a lot more. :nosweat: those were just some of the better ones.

TT, you know alot about trains, you love them, so did you get the "Lot's and Lot's of Trains" DVD, and the "More Lot's and Lot's of Trains" DVD.

...Yes actually I do own the "lot's and lots of trains" movies, but they aren't very good. They have some nice footage but not very much. It's a little too childish if you ask me. If your wanting train videos worth your money, go buy "Thunder on the Rails", "The Flying Scotsman", or "America's Historic Steam Railroads". Those would be better, but of course I have a lot of train videos. Even the model railroad videos are good.

@archer9234: Of course I recorded it on my computer. lol

@angeloelibz24: I'm sure you can drive it, besides, you have to steal the locomotive.

I am sure he doesn't have this one lol

nwp03.jpg

Sorry for bumping this topic.

I just had to say: DK, no wonder I don't have that picture, because that's not the Rogers 4-6-0 we're looking for (-Originally for- Prescott & Arizona Central # 3, built in 1891, SN 4493), but an older model (San Francisco and North Pacific #18, built in 1889). In case you didn't know :unsure: .

I had a weird feeling about that short fume chamber (literal translation from spanish to english, sorry if it's not the right term) and the long cowcatcher.

@DK: It's close, but I can't see any details there anyway.

@Grim Reaper: Actually, that's just for remembering some historical figure (here, they call "Juan Sebastián Bach" to Johann Sebastian Bach), which, in my opinion, shouldn't be done.

There aren't too many details to the train really, besides bolts and rails in places. The real detail is in the cab and as far as I know there are no pictures of the cab of the locomotive, yet, as they are almost done restoring the locomotive and it will be working again soon. I can't wait for it. I have some pictures of the restored locomotive being worked on but they aren't useful. I would try to find a picture of another Rogers built locomotive's cab. like a 4-4-0 since they are fairly similar. The movie offers some quick shots of the cab.

BTW there comes one thing to my mind: Is there still place left in the game? What would the train replace? The coach?

The coach : because this vehicle and the Time Train share the same sounds ...