:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Back to the Future: Return to San Andreas, Nerdmans mod?!

speaking of which, I take it back. You're no longer allowed to link to the mini mod. Go make your own codes. You kinda blew it =P

besides, theres better coders then del out there. Go get their help =P

Well, based on the Storyline I typed, Time Travel Cleo3 is not even needed, since we could have it as cutscenes, that are in the Mini Mod. Because really there will only be 5 Time Travel stuff.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Johny still has his other projects to work on.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Wait, I though this mod was Mikes, also it states the coder is Anonymous, so why should you decide, I need to ask Mike.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Nope, it's not my mod. :rolleyes:

Well the coder is Anonymous, and meaning unknown, so since Blue never gave herself credit, then their is no one to ask, just to point out, and by using it is no reason to ban because no one said you coded it Blue. But I'll ask JohnyMan to recreate it, or just read the code, and copy, but in a way, he would he making the Recreation.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Well the coder is Anonymous, and meaning unknown, so since Blue never gave herself credit, then their is no one to ask, just to point out, and by using it is no reason to ban because no one said you coded it Blue.

Anonymous doesn't mean unknown, besides we know the anonymous coder is Blue.

someone's looking at a ban ^^;

Well can't I make a new one but like a hydra, just stronger and you can get in.

Edited by BTTFTIME

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES <_<

Understood, but Blue, again you win, I'll just use Hydra Controls.

(Why does she seem to always win.)

Because she's the only touch of Estrogen in this forum (except for Gir) and you really don't want to come in between a woman and her babies (even if the babies are just code).

Well JohnyMan is coding, so he may just make a brand new Time and Fly code different from the Mini Mod one.

What makes you think of that? You only ask me for like 24 hours and I may not do all that. <_< I want to do it cause I want to improve my coding skills. <_<

Well I mostly need the Time Travel and Flight, the rest you can do when you got time and are bored.

Flight thingy is easy but I'm not quite sure about the Time Circuits. Gonna have to ask Blue for her's/ his

Sign in to follow this