:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mini-Me

Back to the Future: Return to San Andreas, Nerdmans mod?!

there's not much to edit......

Well, I'm only deleting the Part 1 and 3 stuff, the reason im asking for permission now is because I was not sure I would use it, but I may.

Back to the Future: Return to San Andreas

Forum:

Forum May Come Soon....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Short Summery:

30 Years after the Events of San Andreas, Jacen Johnson(JJ), the Grandson of Carl Johnson(CJ), has by mistake gone back in time, to 2 Days before CJ's mom is Killed, with his only hope of getting home, The Delorean Time Machine, Damaged. Now he must Fight in the past, to save the Future, and get home, and without screwing up history, so can he go Back to the Future!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigger Summery:

In 1991, a man named Carl Johnson came to San Andreas after the Death of his mother, and had the most dramatic journey of his life. 30 Years later, in 2021, his Grandson Jacen Johnson, has by mistake stumbled across a Delorean Time Machine, not only that, he also went back in Time to 1991, about 2 Days before his Great Grandmother Died, but the Time Machine was Damaged, now he must get home, but he need to find the guy who build it, so he can fix it, and not interfear with the Events that are soon to come.

My Personal Summery:

On July 8, 2008, watching BTTF Part 1, in my Room, while playing GTA SA, I realized, what would happen if both were mixed, if some person from the future timeline of San Andreas, went back and inturupted SA history, and I began to think. What would happen if CJ, had a decendent, who came in the Delorean Time Machine, and effected the events of SA, like in the mission where CJ kills Ryder, what would happen, if while that happened, this decendent, was watching, and protecting him, and what would happen, if he caused a paradox, and the Delorean was badly damaged, and how would he get home, and since then I have been Typing a storyline, and on December 7, I finished typing and began to get any needed components, and on January 15, 2009, Beta 1 will be released.

Mission Info:

Their will be 126 Missions, in most of the missions you will see JJ trying to find the builder( Emmett L. Brown). Some will be missions that are during the orignal San Andreas Missions.

How Delorean Was Damaged:

It was Damaged upon reentry, after stopping in front of the train tracks, which in 2021 were no longer used, JJ was able to get out of the car in time, for a train came and smashed into the delorean on the side, crubling the delorean across the area, thank heavenly it was on its side towards the train and not forwards( like in BTTF PT3) or it would be in peices.

----------------------------------------------------------

Features:

:BETA 1:

Delorean Time Machine

Time Travel

Flight

Jacen Johnson Model

CJ Ped

:Beta 2 and More:

So far Unkwon except for the fact that their will be missions.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now I ask for permission to use some BTTF Mini mod cleo3 codes, that I will edit alittle, like I will delete the codes for the BTTF 1 and 3 Deloreans. So I ask for permission.

If you don't mind I have learned to know whats inmature, and whats not.

Yes im Nerdman, I just want permission and im off, by the Way thank you, and you guys can still not like me, I always ingore the insults, well merry christmas and a happy new year, and I forgive you GS.

And yes im an idoit, I finally realized it, and was very inmature, stupid, and I realized why you banned me, now you may ban me again, but before that, just tell me if I got permission or not.

Edited by BTTFTIME

no it may not. I better not see it in your mod =P

(links are fine though)

Okey I'll link it, but I'll link your Blues BTTF GTA SA Mini Mod.

But please release it before January 15, 2009.

Edited by BTTFTIME

Will his skin be customizable, like through the barbershop and Tattoo parlor?

Maybe, he is made to look alot like his Grandfather, but I may delete that earring, it's so darn creepy, I added it because it mixs with our now culture, but it's so creepy.

The Basic skin will be with with the Shirt, cap, and mustage, I just may get rid of the other stuff.

Also I may include two downloads on Moddb, The BTTF Mini Mod, and my mod.

Edited by BTTFTIME

I may include two downloads on Moddb, The BTTF Mini Mod, and my mod. Meaning people would have to download the Mini mod, and then update it with my mod. The Reason is that Blue, the creator of the Mini mod, said I can't use the mini mod, which I was only going to use the time code, so I won't, but I will put the mini mod on moddb, may just as well have it seperate. So you can't say I stole it, I will only post it on moddb, which is not stealing. But I will have two mini mod downloads, the Full Mini Mod, and another Mini Mod file only containing the Cleo3 Codes that the mod will use.

The downloads will be 3 so far:

Basic Mod:

My Parts of the mod.

Basic Mini Mod:

The Cleo3 codes needed for my mod.

Full Mini Mod:

Everything in the Mini Mod.

answers still no.

Wll, im just adding a new download area, moddb, in a way, it's still YOUR mini mod, all im doing is adding a new location, basicly, so I see nothing wrong it is not be stolen because Im just placing a new download area.

I see it wrong when I ask you not to upload it to moddb and you still do. You are ONLY allowed to link it. Argue and things will happen =P

You gotta love blue's resolve. He doesn't let anyone take advantage of her. :D

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Does someone now how to turn off the

"The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation."

Thing. By the way, JohnnyMan is helping

Sign in to follow this