:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Blue's GTA4 BTTF Mini Mod

Let's just let blue code one thing at a time. Have you talked to carlos about making the TM model yet.

I bet, especially texture quality for one. I mean carlos's VC versions look awesome, but I'm guessing there will need to be a revamping of the model for GTA-IV.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

Blue, if you ever have time, can you code for my GTA IV Batman mod.

No. I'm solo from now on. I do what I want, and I won't be doing any teamwork for mods (I do teamwork for other projects)

No. I'm solo from now on. I do what I want, and I won't be doing any teamwork for mods (I do teamwork for other projects)

I diden't say Team, I only said if you have time, that means if I need a alice code or something, I ask you, and when you have time, maybe even a week after, I get the code. Not really team, just a spare time thing.

First Alpha

Just get in a car, press tab, and time will skip 6 hours. Might need time for time circuits to warm up when you start the game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S6V1FDK2

Thats about it. There's no advantage yet of time travelling (A bit busy......and delb's been pestering me)

And it's kinda buggy....sometimes it doesn't want to time travel

I'll work on it and release a second one tonight......

and another, which is related to speed. Have a high enough speed (39.5) and press tab to time travel (DELB's request). No speedometer yet, so thats why I had the button press, but if you want to try, here you go. Check Alice.log if you want to know your speed in case it doesn't work (>39.5)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v30hc8

I won't add this to the first post quite yet.

EDIT: No release for now, but some new stuff.

Added a fade effect, cept it's black.

What's the point of that, especially when Spiderman 2 used the GTA engine. Wouldn't it just be easier to mod the Spiderman games that used the GTA engine?

Spider-Man 2 used the Unreal Engine 2, while the GTA games, excluding GTA4, used the RenderWare engine.

So... A time machine in Liberty City. What a concept...

Yeah.. you can also install the LibertyVice mod for SA and have it in the old GTA New York/Philadelphia and Vice City maps :lol: Or the Alien City mod, you can pretend your in the future with that one :lol: