Last Time Departed
JOHN007

Petition: To Keep The Wanted Levels in 0.2f

Should The Next Release/update remove the Wanted Levels  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Please Pick

• Yes
    • No

I hear that the BTTF: Hill Valley is gonna soon be removed of Wanted Levels meaning no more Cops After Marty, that makes things a lot less fun

I am Starting a Petition To Tell The Creators to Keep The Wanted Levels in BTTF: Hill Valley'

If you want to keep the Wanted Status Just Reply only with you name (Siginture) saying Keep The Wanted Levels in the game

In order for your name to be added you have to post ur name

Petition Signers (as of Dec. 30 2008)

---------------------------

JOHN007

Futureman

Blue

JohnyMan

crazyjointje

Tyrell

angeloelibz24

Edited by JOHN007

If there is no missions to do, and even no police, the game becomes boring after 10 minutes of playing. <_<

If there is no missions to do, and even no police, the game becomes boring after 10 minutes of playing. <_<

Yeah. Besides I wanna police to chase me and time travel in front of them and they were all looked stupid. And my bananas needs police too. <_<

No paths? If no paths no peds and traffics right? <_< bbboooorrriinnggggg.

well, i dunno.......i only heard a rumour that they wanted to axe vice city and just have hill valley......but don't look at me. I don't know a thing about whats going on.

I never heard about that either. I don't think anyone would want that decision.

well, i dunno.......i only heard a rumour that they wanted to axe vice city and just have hill valley......but don't look at me. I don't know a thing about whats going on.

If they do that at the game's current state it'll be no point.

there's no point i mean how much of Hill Valley was shown in the movies Not too much

To put this in a better way Let Go Back to Grand Theft Auto 3 For a Minute If you axe off Vice City and just keep Hill Valley Itself, even after the final product is released Hill Valley would at most be the size of Portland or Staunton Island. I say Keep Vice City and Hill Valley It'll be like an Expasion Pack for Vice City.

Do I Have to Make another Petition folks? <_<

also what happened to the Helicopters in the game i only see the Police Chopper in wanted level 4 (cause the levels jump 3 levels from level 1 to level 4)

Edited by JOHN007

And I edit my sig.

Lol. Keep The Wanted Levels in the game

I love Kittens

So... They should keep wanted levels...cause you like kittens? :lol::lmfao:

Hahahaha..lol not funny but yes. <_<

Stop it. Cats are beautiful creatures. <_< That's why I love them.

Stop it. Cats are beautiful creatures. <_< That's why I love them.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what th- *boom*? 3 people vote yes?

alright who's the 3 people who just signed their own death warrents?

only joking laides and gentlemen

who would want the wanted levels removed anyway

i can see what they're going there with this cause Marty never got in trouble with the cops in the movie. But i mean comon you know how boring it would be without cops to chase Marty. I would have more fun watching a dog take a diarrhea dump on a highway then to play the game without cops

Edited by JOHN007

If the rumor was true about removing Vice City, they would only do it if the map is considerably large enough.

The Wanted Levels may only be removed once we have Marty, Doc, a decent Hill Valley map and missions. For now, we'll still have them. Seriously guys, do you want a 17-year old to wield weapons (he did used a gun once, but never to kill a person) and get chased heavily by police whom the police wanted dead or alive. That definitely doesn't fit with Marty's description lol. :lol:

The only way to keep the Wanted Levels to have another playable character, who's right for being chased by cops, we can switch to (possibly Tommy Vercetti). And aside from that, we'll also need to fix the police system so we don't need to worry about 1955 police vehicles appearing in the wrong eras. That would be possible by removing or disabling the police code and write an entirely new one, which will definitely be a waste of coding space.

Ugh, aside from seeing Blue no longer work for the mainstream BTTF mod, I really have this feeling that this mod may end up badly. Dragon King also quit as a Texturer because, aside from Blue quitting as a coder, his wife is angry to him for "texturing too much". I suppose Nightshade (mapper) and K1092000 (modeler; creator of the 2004 DeLorean) might quit too.

I can make a turn on and off button.

And i have offerd my services as a mapper more than once.

aww just keep the friken cops in the game make you own unique storylines. make it nore interesting

"Seriously guys, do you want a 17-year old to wield weapons (he did used a gun once, but never to kill a person) and get chased heavily by police whom the police wanted dead or alive?"

yes it would be funny and interesting have him go up to biff and say "F-You" and slice his head off with a chainsaw

Now thats funny laides and gentlmen