:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Blue's GTAVC BTTF Mini Mod

Oh i thought that Blue worked full time. Eheh. I forgot, Blue told me about it once when Del left forever and fell of the face of the eath. I miss Del's persona. XP

Btw, I brought in GTA VC and we played the mod today @ school. We had some mad fun with it. XP.

Edited by TWG

Btw, I brought in GTA VC and we played the mod today @ school. We had some mad fun with it. XP.

i tried that once, it didnt quite work out. the server prevents exes on usb's and your partition of server is only 800mb

oh no, lol. We brought the discs in. And d/led the mod from FileFront *not blocked, what th- *boom**

So my friends and I thank the team yet again. XP

oh no, lol. We brought the discs in. And d/led the mod from FileFront *not blocked, what th- *boom**

So my friends and I thank the team yet again. XP

well, we cant install stuff eaither

so, blue. when will you release the c++ one?

that was the C++ one.

That was the DLL files and stuff. You were expecting a more uncompilable or open-able files, weren't you? :P

That was the DLL files and stuff. You were expecting a more uncompilable or open-able files, weren't you? :P

where is the dll? all i got was dff, 1 dll,data with scm , and so on

I don't know what it's supposed to do

change details, yes its reshack.

off topic- btw, i know nearly evrything to do with xp. ask something if u want, change start text/icon. anything

Resource Hacker.

I used ResHack before on a set of exes and dlls. My most recent use of ResHack was when I tried changing the model of Sonic to a Shadow model in Sonic Adventure DX. Unfortunately it doesn't work on all dlls and exes, though, and ain't also really meant to let you see real C++ code in exes and dlls.

Seeing ResHack works on d3d8.dll, I'll also try it out myself.

lol, all it does is show you the comments stuff and the unused resource bmp. Changing either one has no effect on what it does ingame. If you're that picky about it, I'll change it =P

lol my bad. I was talking about a different program. There's another more powerful program capable of getting more than resource and detail stuff from a DLL.

I used it to get models stored in a DLL file once...and turned a blue hedgehog in an old speedy game to a carpenter with a mustache who can grow REALLY BIG and jump on people's heads to flatten them and make them fall to hell or disappear from existence. :lol: