:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Blue's GTAVC BTTF Mini Mod

Nevermind it works now, but I found a major bug with the mod, every time I alt+tab out of the game and come back in.. it crashes.

Btw, don’t alt tab. If you alt tab, the computer will spontaneously combust and you’ll lose everything.

This is the best topic ever!!! BTW cool mod. :)

So there's no way to minimize at all?

It's a complex mod. It's more than just modified main.scms we're dealing here. Unless you have a powerful and fast PC, minimizing just causes crashes.

I'm downloading it right now (thanks GS). But I wanna ask one thing first: are the missions removed from the main.scm?

You'd think a powerful computer would be fast :P

There are fast computers that aren't as powerful as we described it. :P

It depends on how you define "fast" with "computers".

doesn't look like it has missions yet.

I don't think it would have any mission at all.

But at least it's a nice mini-mod (especially when the time circuits can now be programmed via numpad). :P

Blue, can you put a auto installer or a tutorial for install

installing this mod is so darn easy... But if Blue does an installer, i suggest her/him to put all files with an installscript_gtavc.txt in a zip/rar to install it using GMI. This way we could make backups that wouldn't end up in gigabytes like it is probably for main mod.

@Blue:

I think you might know about these bugs, but nevertheless I'll post them:

When being on foot you can "(de)activate" the timecircuits (when you press NUM - and then enter the DeLorean, you'll notice that they're switched on/off).

When deleting the values in the time.cfg, the game crashes when you activate the timecircuits but put some new crazy negative dates in the time.cfg. Next launch, it doesn't crash, but the crazy negative dates are still there (and are changeable).

I had it once or twice in different situations that the speedometer as well as the timecircuits suddenly got the same size and the same font as your brandmark in the upper left corner. Another time the timecircuits and the brandmark disappeared, but the speedometer stayed there.

And now a question: Do you have a clue why the game concretely crashes when minimizing it ('cause other C++ hook files don't do it)?

Edited by Mini-Me

don't know much.....but aren't you supposed to NOT edit the time.cfg file manually, especially delete everything?

thats like taking handling.cfg and deleting everything in there.

Guest DeloreanTimeMachine

I don't know why,but my time cirquits and speedometer doesn't work!I enter in the Delorean and pres - but nothing happend!

I don't know why,but my time cirquits and speedometer doesn't work!I enter in the Delorean and pres - but nothing happend!

Well are you using the american.gxt?

for what, orcgon?

the C++ hook doesn't need any entries of the *.gxt-files. The texts are coded inside it. And if you take a look at the rar, you wont find a gxt :P

don't know much.....but aren't you supposed to NOT edit the time.cfg file manually, especially delete everything?

thats like taking handling.cfg and deleting everything in there.

ok, that's right :D

I just got another idea: moving the time.cfg into the data folder, i like files being sorted into folders :D in original gta:vc there is only the readme, the executable and the mss32.dll (or however it is called).

And maybe putting some other values in a config file for the hook, e.g. the vehicle ids or the keypresses (e.g. for turning the timecircuits on/off).

Edited by Mini-Me

Yeah I realised just after I posted it. For some reason I thought he was talking about the main mod :lol:

Your most likey missing an MS update like MS Visual C++ redistributable

Edited by Orgcon

Wait, Blue...I thought you worked the satellites! Why are you in school?