Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

Blue's GTAVC BTTF Mini Mod

This is getting weirder and weirder. :huh:

I've never played a pokemon game. The pokemon franchise really doesn't attract me all that much.

Maybe Blue is high :lol:.

What does that mean? :huh:

Either she's fooling with us or she's posting in the wrong forum, or she doesn't like serious stuff at the moment and is simply putting in less serious stuff -- I know 'cause I do that too. :lol:

Remember KITT for Vice? Depends. If the code is too much for the original scm, then i'll cut back more, but honestly, i don't think it will be too much. The missions used to support the original time travel thingamajigs....

Wait, does that mean the VC missions support the time travel features of one of the early versions of the mod?

Was it an unofficial or official release? The site includes all versions of the mod, excluding Beta 2 and Beta 3.

I wanna really try it out myself, even though time travel is limited to a 12-hours-to-the-future travel. :lol:

Stuff done Updated December 25, 2008:

-Instant Time Travel

-Plasma Effects

-Coil Glows

-Wormhole

-Flying Delorean (no animations yet)

-Animations

-Vent Boost and Glow

-Headlights and Tailights for the flying delorean

-Wheel Lights and Undercarriage lights

December 25th updates

Maybe this is an updated beta 6? lol

BTW I like the updates

I tried playing Beta 6. It's as unstable as 0.2e. Also, time travel makes no effect on the VC missions other than changing the present time.

I would like it if the missions are actually affected by time travel, where you can skip missions by traveling to the future, or have the chance to play finished missions again by traveling back to the past.

This way, you can experiment or rather play with a lot of stuff such as recruiting bodyguards from the future Vercetti Mansion for completing the missions back in the past, or cancel a mission via time travel if you find the mission already, or buy weapons from the future that cannot be bought from the present, or getting to places you can't go to in the present like the western island, or repeating missions that you find interesting and want to play again.

thats something you can do. I'm just doing time travel.

It's pretty boring for many if there aren't any missions, which is exactly what many has been criticizing about this mod. This is a mini-mod, but it still would be nice to have the VC missions around working with the time travel feature.