:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
K.I.T.T.

Gone In 60 Seconds

You could make somthing like Junk KITT in KR mod, just in this mod - Eleanor at the end of film

Edited by Futureman

i will. i forgot to update that list but i have included in my list 'Memphis’ 1967 Shelby GT500' meaning the one his brother gives him at the end of the film

There was that truck when Memphis drived in reverse with Eleanor

may be the big truck, when memphis drives reverse, he had that big black truck in front of him

important cars lol. i can use any truck for that

<_<:P

Edited by Futureman

I wonder how your going to do the traffic jam on the bridge. And will there be a mission where your running from the black guys. And watching the truck drive off with the black guy's axle in diner parking lot would be awesome. And the Sphinx scene (where he blows up the car) would be awesome too.

[EDIT] lol I overused the word "AND".

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

i will try and make it as close to the film as possible however having little coding experience and no coder, the missions will probably be pretty basic

this mod would be a reason to buy gta sa. only for this mod

(i made the same for gta hill valley^^)

It would be a great mod if you could pull it off. But thats a lot of cars to model.

i chose only cars that have already been modeled. all i need to do is get permission to use them

Maybe it's dead. Like the Indiana Jones mod.

technically it never truly began, it was just a concept

On Topic: Maybe someone else will decide to pick it up when the time comes.

Off Topic: I don't mind it being so dead in the forums. Just means the ones who stay here are the ones who care the most about the mod. Just wait until 0.2f comes out, then it'll be busy for a couple of weeks, for instance people Bi***ing about the mod being downgraded. XD

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

I try to keep the place alive by posting about stuff I know. But when no one really cares except about when 0.2f comes out, it doesn't really help.