:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Car discussion

Just dropping in to say that this weekend I'll have updated pics of the AMC Eagle. This is for real this time I won't skip out for a month like last time. :lol:

Ok so because of school I'm not sure if I'll have time to put up updates of the cars. So I don't have anything really to show at the moment but what I'll probably end up doing is posting shots of the car before texturing, after texturing, and then the vid when I get it made.

Just dropping in to say that this weekend I'll have updated pics of the AMC Eagle. This is for real this time I won't skip out for a month like last time. :lol:

So you were BSing then were you :lol: And whats this about haven't had time because of school? So your telling me for the past month you've come home from 6 hours of school to do anouther 9 hours of study at home? I dout that ;)

Hey just be glad that he's working on it at all. Who knows maybe he's been in detention lately :P

But I can't wait to see it k1. It'll probably look awesome like all your other cars. I just wonder which stock VC car it will replace. I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned...

So you were BSing then were you :lol: And whats this about haven't had time because of school? So your telling me for the past month you've come home from 6 hours of school to do anouther 9 hours of study at home? I dout that ;)

Just remember the team working on this mod do so in their own free time, it's not like anyone is getting paid for their work, there a no deadlines/timelines to meet.

As we always say when people ask for release dates, "It'll be ready when it's ready" and the same applies to vehicles, map models and any other part of the mod.

Plus in my opinion, I really think that someones education is far more important than working on a little mod as a hobby!

@HJS - Is it not in the car list?

I scanned through it but didn't see it the first time around. Now that I double checked I began hitting myself because it was in bold red. :doh2: Thanks mike.

Nah, just turn round and kick them in the balls! You don't have to answer to 'em then :laughing2::roll:

There's a lot more to it than just school, but I figured more people would identify with that. If you really must know I have school from ten in the morning until four in the afternoon three out of the five week days the other two I am out at noon but I am usually doing homework for the other two classes that's due the next day. The courses are accelerated so there's more work to be done in less time. On top of that I also work nights from eleven to five in the morning three to four days a week so I also fall a sleep much earlier than I normally would. Sure I have weekends free but I do have a social life outside of modding.

http://k1092000.deviantart.com/art/DMC-13-...chine-114953756

Got the DMC 13 time machine up and rendered. No glows on it but it's a pic none the less. I also got a new laptop so I've been busy moving all my stuff over to that. Good news is I don't have any classes on Friday's so I'll have more time to work on the AMC.

I guess that's what it would look like in IV. It's so beautiful that it brings tears to my eyes.

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

It is totally awesome. I mean, no want can do it better than K1092000. :D

Ok so i made some updates to the AMC, the first may not look like much I had to pretty much do an overhaul on the entire car from the front doors on back because nothing was in the correct place according to the pictures I have so that's been redone and completed. I also started on the engine compartment .

Also Microman posted in a topic saying he Toyota's lights were too small well I agreed so

toyotafix.jpg

Its still not right but it'll do :thumbs:

I just think the radiator grill is too wide, its the reason why there isn't much space for the lights, that need to be wider ;)

I agree, radiator grill needs to be smaller and the lights made bigger, then it will be perfect.

How about this, I pulled up some pictures of the truck and aligned the grill as best I could with the front bar as its supposed to be.

toyotafix-1.jpg

Its a lot better ;) Dout there is any point getting it exactly right, its time you could be spending on the AMC Eagle :thumbs:

Edited by Orgcon

Yea, that way once your done you can start on the damaged AMC (the one in front of Jennifer's house in 1985A). I'm guessing it will be an object.

How about this, I pulled up some pictures of the truck and aligned the grill as best I could with the front bar as its supposed to be.

Yep, looks good to me :thumbs:

Only thing I would say, is it possible to make them just a little wider, so they are almost touching the grill, looking at the movie still that was posted in the other topic, the lights look rectangular in shape , where as the ones on the current model look more square