:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Car discussion

Oh ! Sorry , -___-

My bro' shut down the sound on my PC **grrrrrr**

he still has the mayoral campaign vehicles to do, but check the car list. Though I have a feeling he'll be doing the McFly family's BMW new.

Edited by Nikaido

The team wants to make "how many new cars" for the .2f ? The AMC and the BMW only ( Not a critic ! Just a question the AMC is already awesome ! ^^ ) ?

We don't set a timeline on the number of new cars to be bundled with each release, they are just added to the release that is currently under development at the time they are completed.

Pretty much yes.

Though we will be holding off on releasing 0.2f until all of the town square has been redone.

And Lgisby is pretty busy with school and such so we can't give an estimate on how long it will take to complete it.

Yup, it is.

Real good model K, as always :D.

no, but just install the mod and export the model and texture using imgtool. The model is a replacement for the SandKing, so the files to export are sandking.dff and sandking.txd.

Or my script on my Tut. page, that's what Neo uses.

Just wanted to pop in an tell you guys why I've been off for so long. Mostly cause of school but that lightened up about two weeks ago. However late last week I got into an accident with the only extra car my parents had and it was supposed to last at least a few more years so my younger sister who just got her license could drive it. So after dealing with the insurance companies and paying the $75 dollar ticket I spent this week looking for a car and ended up settling with a Scion Xa. It's not a bad car for a starter car and it was in my budget. Plus I have a friend who works for Toyota who can get me good deals on parts if I need them :D.

In mod news: I have started the 55 Election car and I hope to have a progress post for it mid next week.

In mod news: I have started the 55 Election car and I hope to have a progress post for it mid next week.

Aww, ya' beat meh to it, K :lol:

Aww, ya' beat meh to it, K :lol:

We could make it a competition between you 2 :P The one with the best model wins :lol: Add a little fun for you guys.