:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Car discussion

Yeah , well done with the textures K ! ^^

I hope to see it InGame soon ! :)

Got the car working in game, just need to fix the collision, handling, and work on getting the wood panel texture on the car. Arg it's still missing the side view mirrors. Of course the window making the interior see through problem still persists. <_<

amc3.jpg

amc2.jpg

amc1.jpg

A worthy mom-mobile. (or actually Dad-mobile).

Edited by Nikaido

A worthy mom-mobile. (or actually Dad-mobile).

Just needs some nice wood panelling :P

I hope you don't mind a nitpick. But what's with the overlap on the rear wheel well.

That's part of the wheel well, because the car is low poly I had to make that piece separate. It's not something you will notice when you're having fun in game unless you look for it. I've done that with quite a few of my cars but I think I managed to match up the faces better so the overlap is not very noticeable.

I also have some more good news. Wood paneling is now on the car. :D I also managed to fix the rear glass, however the only way to do so is to make it connected with the front windshield. If everyone is willing to deal with that then I will not be forced to tint the back window.

woodpanel.jpg

Guest Rave
I like it but the textures look flat :S

thats cause you didnt do it

Anybody wanna make a TARDIS? That'd be awesome... Just give it the controls of the Flying Dels and Time and Location Circuits...You'd have to custom animate the TT sequence though and make it spin whilst flying... But I think it would be amazing... Don't you?

Guest Rave
Anybody wanna make a TARDIS? That'd be awesome... Just give it the controls of the Flying Dels and Time and Location Circuits...You'd have to custom animate the TT sequence though and make it spin whilst flying... But I think it would be amazing... Don't you?

dude give up already

dude give up already

As much as I agree with that statement, the exact same could be said towards you. B)

Edited by Orgcon

The video for the AMC is ready. Not much left to do for her except car colors and adding a body texture.

Really cool . Great job !

No sound on the video but the the car is awesome ! ^^

Did you have your volume up? Cause there's sound on my computer and no message saying the music is from the WMG. I had this uploaded under private and took it down earlier today because one of the songs was flagged by the WMG.

As of this moment I only have the two songs in the vid and the whole Pirates of the Caribbean sound track to work with for artists not under the WMG. I don't know what I'm gonna do for music in the next car vid.