:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Car discussion

I also noticed that in 0.2e if you line up Marty's truck next to Needles truck, needles truck towers over Marty's little truck and in the movie they were around the same size.

I also noticed that in 0.2e if you line up Marty's truck next to Needles truck, needles truck towers over Marty's little truck and in the movie they were around the same size.

Actually Needles truck is bigger than Marty's both in size and height I'll have to check and see just how bad Needles truck is towering over Marty's to see if it really needs to be changed.

It's been a few weeks without an update and it's because I had two major tests and one of my full time co-workers took his vacation this week so management thought it would be so dandy to give me all his hours for this week. So I won't be able to get any work done on the AMC until the end of the week. So by Sunday I hope to be able to post pics of the finished engine and suspension on the car.

Ok by the looks of it I should have the AMC completely modeled by tomorrow or Monday. Then it's on to the textures which shouldn't take too long to complete so with in the next few weeks I should have the car in game and ready to go.

Yea, like DK made the D-Rex, DeLorean Monster Truck, (my idea) for the mini-mod but carlos gave a big fat no on the release of the model. But you can always make one yourself for your own use, just need to learn how to edit dff files.

i could model that but whats .dff ? I have modelled stuff for fun but not for a mod :) im not sure about if it would work.

Edited by traveler

Just stretch the model. The dff name is sabre (I think) :D

Guest Yoshifirebird

A few pages back you guys were talking about the high poly (or whatever K did to it to make it in that great detail) DMC 13 Mini me quoted "its too bad that VC can't show us the DMC 13 in that detail" my response to this is it might not be able to show it too us in that detail but I might be able to help you guys make it look better. The cars in vice city need better reflections and I know how to do that without causeing more crashes

first make a copy of your original VC or BTTF Hill Valley game directory (I HIGHLY suggest VC directory because its faster) then go download the San Andreas in Vice City mod from moddb then use the install on the new VC directory now when the Optional Downloads come up (I'm talking about san andreas vehicles motion blur realistic mirroring etc) select ONLY realistic mirroring find your ORIGINAL BTTF Hill Valley Directory then select ok and that should be it delete the copied BTTF Hill Valley or VC directory that you downloaded San andreas in vice city to then your good to go

it could use an improvement but it does make all the cars in vice city look "better"

and one more thing I apologize if this tutorial didn't make sense to you its verry broad I might revise it to make it easier to understand

Edit:If you guys require a video as evidence that this mod is good I'll make one and put it on youtube then post a link

after LOTS of anotations its ready heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1HonNjKf_c

Edited by Yoshifirebird

Just popping in to let everyone know the situation with the AMC. It's not done yet because I've been modding Silent hunter IV for the past few weeks making my own subs. The good news is that the two subs I've been working on are nearly complete and I should be able to get all the texturing done on the AMC by Saturday.

yea priorities XD

But really he's doing this crap for free, so he can take as long as he wants (in my opinion).

I'm guessing that next would be the Mayor Campaign Vehicles.

Edited by Nikaido

Why start something else when another thing is almost done. I would of finished the thing first so I wouldn't of had to deal wiht it later.

I would of finished the car first, before doing other things.

Well given the circumstances with school and such. I kind of needed something to get myself back into the modding mood. Vice city has been the only game I've actually made mods for and it's been the only game my mods have worked for until Silent Hunter. So now I can hop back and forth between the two games when I make new stuff. That way I don't get bored modding for just one game.

Check car progress for texture updates. If all goes well the car will be in game tomorrow sometime.